SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021: SSC has released the notification for Phase 9 recruitment for candidates of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels on the official site @ssc.nic.in on 24th September 2021. Through this recruitment process, SSC is going to fulfill 3261 vacancies for various posts. The candidates can apply online from 24th September 2021. All the interested candidates can apply for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 till 25th October 2021. We are providing you the detailed process for “How to apply online for the SSC Selection Post?”
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Application Link
The online application for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 has begun candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the recruitment process candidates must go through the eligibility criteria and satisfy the age limit and educational qualification. The details have been provided below along with the application fees.
The age limit to apply online for various categories of SSC Selection posts is 18-30 years. Make sure to check the age limit before submitting the application form. The Crucial date for determining of age-limit is 1st January 2021.
Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduate-level posts are included in the SSC Selection Posts recruitment. Candidates must possess the post-wise qualifications as per the post applied for. The Crucial date for determining possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience will be 01-01-2021.
- After filling up the form, candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs 100.
- Women candidates, Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM), and Persons with disability (PWD) candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
How to Apply Online for SSC Selection Post 2021?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Register Now” appearing on the left side of the homepage to register yourself if you are applying for the first time by entering all the details asked like email id, contact number, name and other details.
- A Registration Number and password will be generated and will be sent to you in your registered mobile and email.
- Log in again using your Registration Number and Password by visiting the homepage.
- Click on the apply link in Phase-9/2021/selection posts examination.
- Fill in all the other details in the application form and click on submit button.
- Candidates need to fill all the details given in the above form.the next step is to fill all the details of additional contact details which have given in the below screenshot.
- Fill all the details properly address and educational qualification.
- There is declaration and check the box submit the final submit.
- The sample of application format specimen has been provided below.Candidates need to fill the details given below.
You may also like to read this: