The SSC Calendar for exams to be conducted in 2019-2021 is out and aspirants must have started their preparations. The major exams that aspirants must be eyeing on are:
- SSC CPO 2019 (Paper 1) to be conducted from 09.12.2019 to 13.12.2019
- SSC CGL 2019 (Tier-I) to be conducted from 2 to 11 March 2020.
- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 (Tier-I) to be conducted from 16 to 27 March 2020
- SSC JE Examination-2019 (Paper-I) to be conducted from 30.03.2020 to 02.04.2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2019 to be conducted from 5 to 7 May 2020.
Reasoning questions are considered to be relatively easy as compared to other sections and consistent practice with advanced-level questions will benefit you in this. To make sure you can practice advanced reasoning questions, we are providing the weekly PDFs of the Sunday Challenge containing high level reasoning questions. Click on the links given below to download the free PDFs for SSC Reasoning.
|Date||Free PDF for
|10th November||30 Questions