SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam was conducted from 17th-19th March 2020 and further shifts has been postponed by SSC due to coronavirus. To reap the best of your study hours, daily practice becomes a pivotal part of one’s preparation.
The Reasoning Section in various SSC exams consists of mainly 2 sections namely verbal reasoning and non-verbal reasoning. To score decent marks in this section, you need to clear your basic concepts and practice the basics thoroughly. Make sure you practice enough questions before the exam as it is an important section for all SSC exams. To help our aspirants with the maths section, we are providing you with free PDFs containing the basic level quizzes on every Sunday with 25 questions. Click on the link given below to download Maths question PDF for SSC Exams:
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month