SSC JHT Result 2019-20: Staff Selection Commission has released the result for Paper 1 exam of Junior Hindi Translators recruitment 2019 on its official site. The direct link to check the list of candidates qualified for Paper 2 has been given in this post.
The Junior Hindi Translators Examination, Junior Translators, Senior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 exam was held on 26 November 2019 at various centres across the country. Total 12,359 candidates appeared in this examination. Out of which, 1977 candidates will appear for Paper 2. Check your SSC JHT result 2020 by clicking on the link below:
The Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) of the SSC JHT examination is scheduled to be held by the Commission on 16.02.2020. The city of examination and admit cards of the qualified candidates will be soon uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices before the conduct of the Paper-II Examination.
How to check your SSC JHT Result?
- Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the “Results” section.
- Download the official PDF with a list of candidates qualified.
- Enter ‘Ctrl +F’ and enter roll number.
- Check if you are selected or not.
SSC JHT Paper 1 Cut Off
SSC JHT Paper 2 Exam Pattern
The SSC JHT Paper 2 will be held on 16th February for all the candidates qualified in Paper 1. The paper will be descriptive in nature and will comprise of Translation & Essay.
- Paper 2 will comprise of 200 marks
- The duration will be 2 hours
- 2 passages will be given for translation-one passage for translation from Hindi to English and one passage for translation from English to Hindi, and
- An Essay each in Hindi and English will be required to write, that will test the candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages correctly, precisely and effectively.
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualifications prescribed.
Watch: How to Prepare General Awareness for SSC Exams in 2020
“name”: “How to check your SSC JHT Result?”,
“text”: “Visit the official site of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
1. Go to the “Results” section.
2. Download the official PDF with a list of candidates qualified.
3. Enter ‘Ctrl +F’ and enter roll number.
4. Check if you are selected or not.”