SSC JE Result: SSC JE 2018-19 exam result is expected to be out on 9th April, 2020 on the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in. All the aspirants who appeared for the examination can visit the official website to check the result or can visit this post again to check the result of Junior Engineer.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Tier 2 exam of Junior Engineer on 29th December, 2019. The SSC JE Tier 2 exam is of descriptive type and consists of questions for a total of 300 marks. Based on the performance of the candidate in Paper-I+Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
SSC JE Result: Vacancies
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in
- Click on the notice stating SSC JE paper 2 result.
- This will open PDF containing the roll no wise list of candidates selected who have cleared the SSC JE exam.
- Enter “Ctrl + F” and search your roll no or name.
- If you are selected your name or roll no will be highlighted in the SSC JE result.