SSC JE Result
SSC JE Result 2018: SSC JE 2018-19 exam result was expected to be out on 9th April 2020 on the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in. The result was postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak. The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Tier 2 exam of Junior Engineer on 29th December 2019. The SSC JE Tier 2 exam is of descriptive type and consists of questions for a total of 300 marks. Based on the performance of the candidate in Paper-I + Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
SSC JE Result: Vacancies
SSC JE Result: How To Check
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission @ssc.nic.in
- Click on the notice stating SSC JE paper 2 result.
- This will open PDF containing the roll no wise list of candidates selected who have cleared the SSC JE exam.
- Enter “Ctrl + F” and search your roll no or name.
- If you are selected your name or roll no will be highlighted in the SSC JE result.