SSC JE Mock Test: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) JE (Junior Engineers) Examination for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract, earlier scheduled to be held from 30th March to 2nd April 2020 has been postponed by SSC due to Covid-19. The SSC JE Paper 1 exam dates has released by the commission on its official website. SSC JE Paper 1 will be held from 1st-4th September 2020. SSC JE Paper 1 consists of 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks to be attempted in 2 hours. SSC JE Mock Test for the complete exam preparation is essential to revise and gain high marks.
Adda247 always believed in providing the best content to our students. To help the aspirants with the SSC JE paper 1 exam, we are providing the complete online test series for aspirants in all streams. You can get the SSC JE mock test series and start practising for the ultimate battle. Check out the SSC JE test series provided by Adda247 at affordable prices.
The SSC JE Mechanical online test series consists of 10 full-length mock tests available at just Rs 299.
The SSC JE Electrical online test series consists of 10 full-length mock tests available at just Rs 299.
The SSC JE Civil online test series consists of 10 full-length mock tests available at just Rs 299.
Features of the SSC JE Mock Test
- The SSC JE mock test can be accessible on Adda247 store and Adda247 Mobile App
- Weekly Current Affairs (Jan 2020 – Sep 2020) will be provided.
- Detailed Solutions of the questions will be given
- Detailed analysis of the attempted tests including All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.
SSC JE Important Dates
As SSC JE examination is postponed further, let’s take a look at the important exam dates for SSC JE Paper 1 exam:
|Application form starting date||13th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th September 2019|
|Tier-I Admit Card||7 days prior to the exam|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam (CBE)||1st-4th September 2020
[Check Official Notice]
|Result of Tier-I Exam||To be announced|
|Tier-II Admit Card||To be announced|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam (Descriptive)||To be announced|
|Tier-II Result||To be announced|
Paper-I (Objective type)
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs.|
|(ii) General Awareness||50||50|
|Part–A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR||100||100|
|Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)|
- Candidates will appear for the Part as per the stream chosen by him/her in the application form.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables and Steam Table for Paper-II only. They are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-I.
- Marks will be normalized based on the number of shifts of the exam.