SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2019 is a good opportunity for those candidates who are aspiring to get an engineering job in a Government Organization. The selection process of SSC JE 2019 recruitment consists of Paper-1 & Paper-2. The online submission of Application Form has commenced from 13th August 2019 and will last till 12th September 2019. SSC JE (Junior Engineers) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical And Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2019-20 will be held from 30th March to 2nd April 2020 in computer based mode. In this article we are going to share all the relevant information related to SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2019-20 Recruitment like Vacancies, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Process, etc.
SSC will conduct the SSC JE (Junior Engineers) (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical And Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination 2019-20 from 30th March to 2nd April 2020 in computer based mode. This post will provide you all the details regarding SSC JE Exam dates. The admit card for SSC JE will be available on the official regional websites of SSC in the month of March 2020.
SSC JE Exam Dates 2019-20
|Tier-I Admit Card||March 2020|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam (CBE)||30th March to 2nd April 2020|
|Result of Tier-I Exam||To be notified after Tier-I|
|Tier-II Admit Card||June 2020|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam (Descriptive)||21st June 2020|
|Tier-II Result||To be notified after Tier-II|
SSC JE Exam Dates 2018-19
|Tier-I Admit Card||September|
|SSC JE Tier-I Exam (CBE)||23rd-27th September 2019|
|Result of Tier-I Exam||To be announced|
|Tier-II Admit Card||December 2019|
|SSC JE Tier-II Exam (Descriptive)||29th December 2019|
|Tier-II Result||To be announced|
SSC Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Pattern:
Before appearing for the exam, it’s really important to know about the SSC JE Exam Pattern. Here are the details:
Paper-I (Objective type (Date of Examination )
|Papers||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration & Timings|
|(i) General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hrs.|
|(ii) General Awareness||50||50|
|Part –A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR||100||100|
|Part-B General Engineering (Electrical) OR|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)|
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
Paper -II will be held in a written format
|Paper – II||Marks||Time|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part- B General Engineering (Electrical)||300||2 Hrs.|
|Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 Hrs.|
Important Points to be kept in mind For SSC JE Paper 1 exam:
- In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidate will be required to attempt only the part as per option given in the application form filled by the candidate. In other words, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contracts) should attempt Part A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and Paper-II and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) should attempt Part-B(Electrical)
- The candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) should attempt Part C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which his/ her answer sheet (Paper-II) will not be evaluated.
- There will be negative marking and candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Tables
and Steam Table for Paper-II only. They are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-I.
- Based on the normalized marks scored in the (Paper-I) i.e. Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Paper-II.
You may also like to read: