SSC Scientific Assistant 2017 Admit Card
Below are the links for the particular region, you can check your Application Status for Scientific Assistant Exam 2017 by clicking on the particular link:-
IMD Examination Instructions:
- Candidates are required to choose any one option out of the Part-II at the time of Exam Login.
- Candidates shall login using their USER ID (10 Digit roll number) followed by a SUFFIX – a special CODE (single alphabet) for each specialised subject of PART-II of the QUESTION PAPER) as described below –
- ‘P’- PHYSICS
- ‘C’ – COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- ‘E’ – ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Candidate opting for PHYSICS in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘P’ : 1234567890P
- Candidate opting for COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘C’: 1234567890C
- Candidate opting for ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING in PART-II, is to login with their ROLL NUMBER followed by code ‘E’: 1234567890E
- PASSWORD is DATE OF BIRTH of candidate to be entered in DDMMYYYY format ONLY.
NOTE: Based on the special SUBJECT code as mentioned above, after login, the candidates would get the question paper of his/her selected option. Candidate once logged in with a special SUBJECT code shall NOT BE ALLOWED to CHANGE it later. In case of RE-LOGIN due to system error or infrastructure issue, candidates are required to continue with the same SUBJECT CODE selected at the time of FIRST LOGIN, otherwise his/her responses would NOT be evaluated under any circumstances.
Scheme of Examination:
|Part-I||General Intelligence &
|English language &
(ii)Computer Science and Information Technology or (iii)Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
You may also like to read: