SSC GD Reasoning Analysis
Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC GD Exam 2022-23 from 10th January 2023 to 14th February 2023 across the country in different shifts. As per the revised SSC GD Exam Pattern 2023, General Intelligence & Reasoning will contain 20 questions for 40 marks with a total time allotted is 60 minutes. Earlier 25 questions were asked from each section. There is no sectional timing. The candidates who are preparing for SSC GD Exam 2023 must be looking for Reasoning questions asked in all shifts. Here we are providing you the Reasoning Analysis which is asked so far in the exam conducted on 10th January and 11th January 2023.
|SSC GD Reasoning Exam Analysis 2023|
|Type of Questions (Online Exam)||All questions of CBE will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Total number of questions||80|
SSC GD Reasoning Exam Analysis 2023- Questions Asked
- Arrange the following words according to the dictionary
- Find the odd word/letter/number from the given alternatives
- Smt Pratibha Patil
- Smt Indira Gandhi
- Aishwarya Rai
- M.S. Subbulakshmi
- Maya said, My mother is the sister of Ranjeet’s brother. How is Ranjeet related to Maya?
- Maternal Uncle
- A clock showing time 9:30 will show what time when seen through a mirror?
- Naresh is taller than Prakash but shorter than Mukesh. Rajan is taller than Suresh but not as tall as Prakash. Who among them is the shortest?
- What is the difference between the place value of 9 and 5 of the given number
- Select the missing number from the given responses
I. Some bats are keys
II. All Keys are locks
I. No locks is bats
II. Some locks are keys
- Select the option that is related to the third term in the same way as the second term is related to the first term.
- In a class Divya is 11th from the top and Anuj is 40th from the bottom. If there are 7 students between them then how many maximum students are there in the class?
- ‘cpo ki top ma’ means ‘Usha is playing cards’
‘kop ja ki ma’ means ‘Asha is playing tennis’
‘top sur kop’ means ‘cards and tennis’
then according to above information find the code of ‘Asha’
- Find the odd word/letter/number from the given alternatives.
Should films be banned completely
I. Yes, it is destroying our social ethical value
II. No, this is the only resource for our entertainment
- A series is given with one/two term missing. Choose the option from the given ones that will complete the series.
A C F J O ? B
- Pat Zoo Sim, means 437
Pus Sim tim, means 583
tim Zoo Kit, means 482
Which of the following represents Kit in that code?
- Introducing Shikha, Arvind said, The only daughter of her mother is my sons’s wife. How is Arvind related to Shikha?
- In a certain code language GOAL is coded as 20 then what will be the code of WISDOM in that code language?
No bat is ball
No ball is Wicket
No bat is wicket
All Wickets are bats
- Only I
- Only II
- Either I or II
- Neither I nor II
- There is a number series. Get the next one
729, 6859, 24389, ?, 117649, 205379
SSC GD Exam Pattern
As per the new written exam pattern, there will be a total number of 80 questions having a total weightage of 160 marks. The total time duration of the SSC GD Constable 2022-23 written exam will be 60 minutes. There will be four sections in SSC GD 2022 Written Test- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
There will be a total number of 80 questions with a total weightage of 160 marks.
The total time duration of the written exam will be 60 minutes.
Each question will carry 2 marks
There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
The questions asked will be of High School (10th) level
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||40|
SSC GD Constable Reasoning Syllabus
This General Intelligence section consists of both verbal and non-verbal types of reasoning questions. This test particularly includes questions that test the candidate’s analytical and logical reasoning skills and his/ her ability to observe and distinguish patterns. The topics included in the syllabus are as follows:
- Reasoning Analogies
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Figural Classification
- Non-verbal Series
- Relationship Concepts – Blood Relations
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory