SSC GD Math Analysis
Staff Selection Commission has scheduled the SSC GD Exam 2022-23 from 10th January 2023 to 14th February 2023 across the country in different shifts. The total number of vacancies released by SSC for SSC GD 2022 is 45284 which is released to fill the post of Constable GD in Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Central Industrial Security Force, Indo Tibetan Border Police, Sahastra Seema Bal, Sepoy in NCB, and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.
The Staff Selection Commission has revised the SSC GD Exam Pattern 2023 in which Elementry Mathematics will contain 20 questions for 40 marks with a total time allotted is 60 minutes. Earlier 25 questions were aked from each section. There is no sectional timing. The candidates who are preparing for SSC GD Exam 2023 must be looking for questions related to Maths and for the questions asked in all shifts. Here we are providing you the Maths Analysis which is asked so far in the exam conducted on 10th January and 11th January 2023.
|SSC GD Maths Exam Analysis 2023|
|Type of Questions (Online Exam)||All questions of CBE will be of Objective type (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for each correct answer|
|Total number of questions||80|
SSC GD Maths Exam Analysis 2023: Questions Asked
- If 26 # 14 = 80 ; 5 # 3 = 16; 6 # 5 = 22; then what is the value of 14 # 5=?
- What is the difference between the place value of ‘9’ and ‘5’ of the given number
- Select the missing number from the given responses. a = 14 (239) 15; b = 16 (305) 17; c = 12 (?) 18
- There is a number series. Get the next one: 729, 6859, 24389,? 117649, 205379
SSC GD Exam Pattern
As per the new written exam pattern, there will be a total number of 80 questions having a total weightage of 160 marks. The total time duration of the SSC GD Constable 2022-23 written exam will be 60 minutes. There will be four sections in SSC GD 2022 Written Test- GK, Reasoning, Mathematics, and English/Hindi.
- There will be a total number of 80 questions with a total weightage of 160 marks.
- The total time duration of the written exam will be 60 minutes.
- Each question will carry 2 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions asked will be of High School (10th) level.
|Parts||Name of Disciplines||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and reasoning||20||40||60 minutes|
|Part-B||General Awareness and General Knowledge||20||40|
SSC GD Constable Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
This section is based on high-school-level mathematical problems. According to the SSC GD syllabus, the following topics are:
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work