Staff Selection Commission has released the exam dates i.e. scheduled from 16th November to 15th December 2021. The exam is just near the doorstep of all the candidates. The candidate must be looking for the perfect strategy for the SSC GD exam. We are here with the last-minute preparation to grab this opportunity to get succeeded in the examination. Candidates must go through the below article. The total number of vacancies filled through SSC GD will be 25271 vacancies. Staff Selection Commission of India to recruit candidates for the General Duty post of Constables (GD) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, and Rifleman in AR.
In this article, we are discussing the points to keep for the center for the candidates who are going to appear for the SSC GD exam which will be conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021.
SSC GD 2021 Exam Date
The exam date for SSC GD Constable 2021 exam has been released by the Commission on 8th September 2021. The online exam for SSC GD 2021 will be conducted from 16th November to 15th December 2021.
|SSC GD Admit Card||05th November 2021|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2021||16th November to 15th December 2021|
|Result Declaration||January 2022|
|SSC GD Physical Date||Notified Later|
Points to keep for Exam Center
- Admit Card: Before leaving for the exam the candidate must bring their admit card along with them. Otherwise, they will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. Admit card is important to any exam it provides the basic information of the candidate who has applied for the examination with the photograph and signature on it. Admit Card has detailed information about Exam venue, time of examination, date of examination, roll number, registration number.
- Identity Proof: It is a mandatory document to carry along with you to the examination center. The Id card is important to match candidate details with the admit card to avoid unfair means. The Id Proof must contain the candidate’s proper photo. It can be any Id proof issued by the government of India like a Driving Licence, Pan card, Aadhar card anything. Don’t forget to bring a photocopy of the ID proof along with you.
- Reach before time: Always try to reach 15 – 20 mins early to the examination center. It will relax your body and brain. Don’t get panic while reaching the exam center and don’t be late. Candidates are required to report to their exam center 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on their call letters.
- Wear Face Masks: Face masks help us to protect our respiratory organs which have more chances to spread coronavirus. Wearing a mask can help to stop the transmission. It is now mandatory to wear a mask before going out anywhere.
- Hand Sanitizers: Using hand sanitizer reduces the microbial counts and kills harmful germs that could infect candidates with flu or any other diseases. Everyone should bring a bottle of hand sanitizer and have a habit to use it frequently.
- Water bottle: Carry your personal transparent water bottle to the examination center. The candidate must be hydrated and do not panic during the exam. Carrying your own water bottle will be the safest during this Covid period.
- Mobile phones, bags, etc. things are not allowed at the exam center: All the candidates should take care of all the above things to take care of. All the best for your exams and take care.
- Stay Calm and read the question properly: To make sure you crack the exam with a good score, it is necessary to stay calm while taking the exam. Don’t think too much and be patient. Candidates must read each and every question properly before marking the right answer.
You may also like to read this: