Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment of General Duty Constables for SF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, and Rifleman in AR. The total number of vacancies released by the Commission for the recruitment of 25,271 constables both male and females. The eligible and interested candidates can apply online till 31st August 2021. The candidates must fill the form before the last date to avoid the last-minute hassle. In this article, we are providing you the candidates “How to Apply Online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?”
SSC GD Constable 2021:Important Dates
All the important dates regarding the SSC GD Constable 2021 have been released on the official website. Candidates must check the important dates from the below table.
|Start Date to apply online
|17th July 2021
|Last Date to apply online
|31st August 2021
|Last Date for making payment
|2nd September 2021
|Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan
|4th September 2021
|Last Date for Payment through Challan
|7th September 2021
|SSC GD paper 1 Exam date
|to be notified later
SSC GD 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the SSC GD Constable 2021 have been shown below. Candidates before applying for SSC GD Constables candidates must go through the below eligibility.
Educational Qualification (As on 01-08-2021) :
Candidates applying for GD Constable (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA, and riflemen) must have passed 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit (As on 01-08-2021):
The candidate is required to be between 18 to 23 years in order to be eligible for SSC GD 2021 Exam.
A candidate must pay an SSC GD Exam application fee of Rs.100/. Women & candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the online application fee. Candidates can pay fees either online through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through offline mode by generating a challan for the same.
How to Apply Online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021?
These are the steps to apply online for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021. Candidates can go through these steps and screenshots for the application.
- Visit the official website and go through the recent notification for the application or you can directly click on the link provided below.
- A new page will be open on the screen where you will get the registration and login form
- Candidates who are already registered for SSC Exams, then fill in the login details to apply for SSC GD Constable. And if you are not registered, then first you need to fill the registration form by clicking on “Register Now”..
- Use registration id to login, and go to “Apply Now” and fill in all the required details asked in the form i.e Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Education Qualification, Address, educational qualifications, and all the degrees you hold, etc. Fill in the details properly.
- Enter your communication address and upload your photo and signature as mentioned in the notification.
- Filling in all the details once preview the application form.\
- Now pay the application fee for the SSC GD. The application fee is acceptable in both online and offline modes.