| Updated On July 4th, 2020 at 05:28 pm
SSC CHSL 2019-20 Exam was conducted from 17th-19th March 2020 and further shifts will be conducted from 17th August to 21st August and 24th August to 27th August 2020.. To reap the best of your study hours, daily practice becomes a pivotal part of one’s preparation. Speaking of practice, grip on the English Language can be sharpened with regular quiz play to fit in the Vocabulary and important grammar rules in your memory even if you haven’t read much of them yet. Only Practice leaves you with an option to revise and learn at the same time. And to spur your practice session effectively, SSCADDA enables you with daily quizzes encompassed with an exam like interface, on every subject required for SSC Exams.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
English Sections can not be neglected when you are preparing for SSC exams. The syllabus of the English Section for SSC exams consists of Phrases and Idioms, Fill in the Blanks, One Word Substitution, Error Spotting, Cloze Test, Synonyms-Antonyms, Active-Passive Voice, direct indirect, Reading Comprehension etc SSCADDA is providing you with free PDFs on basic English Questions for beginners every week where all the topics will be covered and practicing the same will help you ace the SSC English section. Click on the links given below to get free weekly PDFs of SSC English questions.
You may also like to read:
- Click Here to View Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- Check SSC Latest Result Schedule
- SSC CGL 2020 Exam Dates & Latest Update