SSC Current Affairs Questions Challenge
Staff Selection Commission is all set to conduct various exams in the upcoming year as the SSC Calendar 2019-20 has already been released by the commission. Check out the exam dates of some important examinations:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- SSC CPO 2019 (Paper 1) to be conducted from 09.12.2019 to 13.12.2019
- SSC CGL 2019 (Tier-I) to be conducted from 2 to 11 March 2020.
- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2019 (Tier-I) to be conducted from 16 to 27 March 2020
- SSC JE Examination-2019 (Paper-I) to be conducted from 30.03.2020 to 02.04.2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination-2019 to be conducted from 5 to 7 May 2020.
Current affairs constitute an integral part of the government job examinations where questions from the recent happenings are mostly asked. Candidates should regularly revise the current affairs in the form of quizzes as it will help in memorizing for the long term. Daily revision of current affairs is crucial to ace the general awareness section of SSC exams and score good marks. SSCADDA understands the importance of current affairs questions and hence, we have come up with the current affairs questions PDF to be provided every week on this page. Candidates can click on the link given below and download free current affairs PDF available every Sunday.
|Date||Free PDF for
|8th December||25 Questions
Download PDF NEW
Download PDF NEW
|1st December||25 Questions
|24th November||30 Questions
|17th November||30 Questions
You may also like to read:
- Click Here to View Latest Govt. Jobs 2019
- SSC CGL 2017 Result
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam Dates & Latest Update
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years