SSC CPO Exam 2019
Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC CPO examination every year for the recruitment of various posts such as SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force). The SSC CPO 2019 Paper I is scheduled to be held from 09th to 13th December 2019. Only 10 days are left for the exam and many aspirants must be thinking about the last days’ tips to crack the SSC CPO 2019 Tier 1 exam? What needs to be done in these days for a sure shot selection? Let’s discuss the SSC CPO strategy for the exam in detail:
- Know the complete exam pattern and syllabus:
Make sure you are thorough with the exam pattern and syllabus of the SSC CPO Paper I exam. The Paper I consists of 4 sections of 50 marks each for a total of 200 marks. Candidates should make sure they are well equipped with the latest exam pattern and the major topics asked in the SSC CPO Paper I exam.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B, and C of Paper I.
- Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked.
2. Take as many mock tests as you can
The remaining time must be utilized in attempting as many mock tests as you can. Try to attempt at least 2 mocks every day for regular practice. Adda247 is providing 35+ total tests for Paper I with its Prime online test series. Click here to buy the SSC CPO Prime test series.
3. Analyze your performance after each mock
After attempting mock tests, it is really important to analyze your performance and make sure that you improvise with each test. Analyze your mistakes and make sure to make a list of the topics that are difficult to solve or that you are having difficulty with.
4. Work on your weaker areas
After appearing for the mock test, candidates should work on their weaker areas and practice more for the same. The questions that are already right don’t need much attention whereas the weaker topics need to be attended more carefully. Analyze what went wrong and improve further.
- Attempt Free Quantitative Aptitude Quiz (Arithmetic)
- Attempt Free Quantitative Aptitude Quiz (Advanced)
- Attempt free Reasoning quiz for SSC
- Attempt free English Quiz for SSC
- Attempt free GK quiz for SSC
5. Revision of notes
The last days should be completely given to revision. Revise your notes including the basic tricks, GA notes, English rules, Maths formulas, etc. Make sure you do some revision daily for better performance. Candidates should focus more on General Awareness at the last minute as it is difficult to learn and easily forgettable. Revise current affairs and science topics daily.
- SSC CPO Previous Year Cut-Off
- SSC Calendar 2019-21 Out Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam Dates
- Click Here to view Latest Govt. Jobs 2019