SSC CPO Exam 2018-19: PET, PST Date Out
- SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police,
- SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs(Central Armed Police Forces)
- ASI(Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF(Central Industrial Security Force)
Only those candidates who qualified in PET/ PST Examination will be allowed to appear in PaperII Examination. PET/ PST are mandatory but qualifying in nature. Let’s take a look at the criteria for the PST and PET as given below:
Physical Standard Test (PST) Is Mandatory For The Posts
|Category of candidates||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms )|
|(i) For male candidates only GENERAL||170||80||85|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||165||80||85|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5||77||82|
|(ii) For Female candidates only GENERAL||157||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
Only those candidates, who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the Commission in Paper I would be required to appear in the Physical Endurance Test/Medical examination.
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
- All the candidates who qualify in the PET will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer or Assistant Surgeon belonging to Grade I of any Central/ State Govt. Hospital or Dispensary.
- Candidates who are found to be unfit, will be informed of the position and they can make an appeal before Review Medical Board within the prescribed time limit of 15 days.
- Decision of Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the ReMedical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained.
You may also like to read: