SSC CPO Paper 2 Marks: Staff Selection Commission has released the marks of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, Paper-2, 2018. The result for the Paper 2 exam was released on 03.02.2020. The SSC CPO 2018 paper 2 exams were held on 27 September 2019. The marks are uploaded on the official site at ssc.nic.in.
Candidates can check their marks for SSC CPO Paper 2 by clicking on the following link with effect from 13th February 2020 to 12th March 2020 by using their Registration Number or Roll Number and Registration Password. SSC had released the expected tentative vacancies for SSC CPO 2018-19 where a total of 1688 Vacancies were released. Click on the link given below to check your marks and official notice:
The No. Of Candidates qualified in the SSC CPO Paper-1 exam was 20,920 whereas the No. of Candidates qualified in PET/PST were 4,461. Now, 3,784 candidates qualified in Paper-2 who will be appearing for medical examination.
SSC CPO Medical Examination
- Candidates qualifying in the Paper 2 will be medically examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs.
- The decision of the Re-Medical Board/Review Medical Board will be final and no appeal/ representation against the decision of the medical Board/Review Medical Board will be entertained.
- Click here to check SSC CPO Syllabus 2018-19
- SSC CPO Exam 2019: All Updates
- SSC Calendar 2019-20 Out Check CGL, CHSL, MTS, JE Exam DatesClick Here to view