SSC CPO 2018 Medical Examination Postponed
SSC CPO 2018 Medical Examination: Staff Selection Commission has declared a notice regarding the postponement of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) for the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination, 2018 due to Covid-19. The SSC CPO 2018 medical examination was scheduled from 23.03.2020 to 30.03.2020. With the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak, nearly all exams to be conducted in this month have been postponed. Click on the link given below to download the official notice for SSC CPO medical exam:
Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I +Paper-II, 317 female candidates and 3467 male candidates were qualified for appearing in Detailed Medical Examination (DME) for SSC CPO 2018.
Instructions for SSC CPO Detailed medical examination
- In the detailed medical examination, candidates will be examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer.
- Candidates found unfit on examination can make the appeal within 15 days.
- Eyesight: The minimum near vision must be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity.
- In right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.