SSC CPO Medical Examination
Height, weight, and physical efficiency are important criteria for SSC CPO Eligibility Procedure. After completing all the documentation formalities, aspirants need to be all prepared for Medical Exam. Speaking of Medical Exam, along with Finger Scanner Test, it includes the following tests.
1. Eye Test
(a) The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. In a nutshell, Near sight vision, FarSight Vision and Irish Check are the inclusion of Eye Test. Do not use the lens in eyes on the day of medical test as they will rub your eyes there. The candidate must not have squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
(b) Lasik Surgery: if you have undergone the Lasik surgery then please do not accept it in medical exam. Examiner may ask you but you should not admit it. Even if they call some doctor then also please do not agree as there would be no evidence or no one can identify by the naked eye that you have opted the laser surgery.
(c) Color Blindness Test: This test will be done to check the colour blindness. Examiner will ask you to read the number in a colour dotted Book.
2. Flat Foot and Knock Knee Check: In knock Knee test, Knee must not touch each other when standing at 90 angle. In Flat Foot test, your foot must be in proper shape. There must be a curve. They must not be flat under feet.
3. Sharp sensibility Checkup Test of Nose- Ear-Mouth and Teeth.
4. Urine Sample Collection – Routine Checkup.
5. Blood Test: It is just a simple blood test which you can get done before going there. The main objective of this test is to check haemoglobin, any disease & STD and CBC Report.
6. Physical Body Check: Under this Checkup procedure, B.P, balanced weight and height, BMI calculation and the whole body is examined.
7. Hand Movement Test: Proper Movement of both hands and hand carrying angle are to be examined under this check-up.
8. X-Ray of Chest: There are no “chest criteria” for female candidates.
Other tests will be done as follows.
Ear Check:(must remember to clean your ears using buds before the medical test)
Hydrocele andalsopiles problem should not be there.
Varicose Veins: These veins are found from feet to stomach. these are responsible for Varicocele.
Backbone: Your backbone should be in proper and straighten up the order.
Teeth: Your teeth must be proper and countable.
Arms: Arms should be proper movable.