SSC CPO 2018 Medical Exam Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted the SSC CPO medical examination from 16th March 2020 but due to the pandemic, it postponed the medical examination for some candidates. 3,784 candidates were declared qualified in paper 2 to appear for the detailed medical examination. A total of 1688 Vacancies are expected to be filled up by the commission via SSC CPO 2018 recruitment. SSC will now conduct the DME for remaining candidates from 7th September 2020. Candidates can download the admit card for the same by clicking on the link given below. The candidates are also being informed individually of the rescheduling of DME through SMS.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CPO Medical Admit Card: Download here
Click on the links given below to download admit card for Northern region and central region.
|Region Names||SSC CPO Admit Card (Medical Exam)|
|Western Region||To be updated|
|Northern Region||Download Now|
|Southern Region||To be updated|
|North Western Region||To be updated|
|Eastern Region||To be updated|
|KKR Region||To be updated|
|Central Region||Download Now|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||To be updated|
|North Eastern Region||To be updated|
Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I +Paper-II, 317 female candidates and 3467 male candidates were qualified for appearing in Detailed Medical Examination (DME) for SSC CPO 2018.
Instructions for SSC CPO Detailed medical examination
- Candidates appearing in the detailed medical examination will be examined by the Medical Officer of the CAPFs or any other Medical Officer. Candidates found unfit on examination can make the appeal within 15 days.
- Eyesight: The minimum near vision must be N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye). The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye) of both eyes without any correction like wearing glasses or surgery of any kind to improve visual acuity.
- In right-handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice versa.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.