SSC(Staff Selection Commission) declared the Revised/Additional Lists Of Candidates To Be Included In Merit List For The Recruitment Of Constable (GD) In CAPF, NIA & SSF And Rifleman (GD) In Assam Rifles Examination, 2015.
The exam was held on 04-10-2015 and Re-examination was held on 22-11-2015 for certain candidates who qualified in PET/PST.
Examination Total 11,65,942 candidates (both male & female) had actually appeared.
The result of the Written Examination was declared by the Commission on 14-03-2016 and 07-04-2016 declaring 1,44, 802 candidates (Male 1,29,617 and Female 15,185) qualified for undergoing the Detailed Medical Examination.
On the basis of the Written Examination and the Detailed Medical Examination, the Commission had declared the two merit lists of the finally selected 51,678 male and 5,336 female candidates on 02-02-2017 for appointment to the post of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
Out of above 1120+181 medically fit candidates, following number of candidates have qualified:-
- Male candidates- 486,
- Female candidates- 23
You may also like to read:
- RRB NTPC 2015 Result Out!
- RRB NTPC Aptitude Test/Skill Test Dates Out
- Do you know about RRB NTPC 2015 Updated Vacancy
- Practice here for RRB NTPC- Aptitude Test(Sample)
- Have you checked SSC CGL 2017 Notification, check here
- Do you know SSC CGL New Age Criteria
- know everything about post preferences of SSC CGL 2017
- For more JOBS like SSC