SSC CHSL 2020: SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam result is expected to be out on 25th February, 2020 on the Staff Selection Commission’s official website @ssc.nic.in. All the candidates who appeared for the SSC CHL Tier 2 exam can check the result by visiting the official website or check the result here.
The SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 2 Exam has conducted on 29th September, 2019. According to SSC a total of 47,606 candidates appeared for SSC CHSL Tier 2 examination. All the candidates who clear the tier 2 exam will be eligible to appear for the tier 3 exam which is a Skill Test/Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 1 2019-20
The Tier 1 exam which is a first step towards getting the selection will be held from 16th-27th March 2020 where the aspirants will face a set of 100 questions to be attempted in 60 minutes that will add up to a total of 200 marks. The subjects along with the distribution of questions have been shown in the table given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- The exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- A penalty of 0.5 marks for wrong answers will be given in all sections.
- Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I will be normalized.
- No sectional cut-offs will be there.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 2 2019-20
- The SSC CHSL Tier 2 is a (DES) descriptive exam and is conducted offline.
- Candidates need to write an essay and a letter.
- This stage will test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- The time duration is 60 minutes and carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern For Tier 3 (Skill Test/Typing Test) 2019-20
The skill test or computer proficiency test will be conducted to check the typing skills of the candidates and whether they are eligible to work on computers. Some points focussing on the SSC CHSL Skill test are as follows:
- The medium of the Typing Test will be Hindi and English.
- No candidate is exempted from appearing in the Skill Test as it is mandatory.
- This stage is qualifying in nature i.e. marks will not be added to the final merit.
- English medium Typing speed -> 35 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- Hindi medium Typing speed -> 30 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- Skill Test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post will be conducted where data entry speed will be tested.