SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam: Staff Selection Commission has released the official notice regarding the prevalent situation created in the country due to Covid-19. SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 17th March 2020 but candidates are advised to take the necessary precautions as mentioned in the official notice. Special precautions will be taken by the exam centres to make sure the health of the candidates is not affected.
Click here to check official notice by SSC regarding Special Precautions to be taken in view of Covid-19
The points mentioned in the official notice are:
- No Bio-metric Registration of the candidates will be conducted at the centre. However, the thumb impression of the Candidates will be taken on the Commission Copies and Attendance Sheets.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own masks to be worn during the examination. However, masks will have to be removed for taking photographs at the Registration Desks.
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own hand sanitizers (small size) and water bottles (transparent/ see-through).
- Candidates will be allowed to bring their own ball pens (having transparent outer cover).
- The Commission has also issued necessary instructions to its Service Provider for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse/ keyboards/ tables/ door handles, etc. before the start of each shift of examination in the larger interest of the candidates.