SSC CHSL Prime Test Series For Tier 1 Exam
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 24th May to 10th June 2022, for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators in various ministries of the government. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 consists of 100 questions with 4 subjects namely General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language to be attempted in one hour. Consistent practice with reliable study content, smart study routine, and a one-track mind are all you need to crack the SSC CHSL examination with a score that can get you a place in the final merit list.
What is SSC CHSL Prime Test Series?
To be able to crack the SSC CHSL Examination is a dream of many aspirants. With the motive to make sure candidates don’t lag behind in practicing the best test series along with the previous years’ papers, Adda247 has come up with the SSC CHSL Prime Test Series that contains 265+ total tests including the Full Length mocks, Previous years mocks of 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 subject-wise practice sets and weekly current affairs as well.
What is included in the CHSL Prime Test Series?
The SSC CHSL Prime Test Series contains 265+ Mock tests and the package includes the following mocks:
- 20 Full-Length Mocks based on the latest Pattern(Available)
36 Previous Year Mocks of 2019 (Available)
25 Previous Year Mocks of 2018 (Available)
68 Previous Year Mocks of 2017 (Available)
74 Previous Year Mocks of 2016 (Available)
45 Topic-wise Tests for Quant (Available)
Weekly Current Affairs (July 2021- March 2023)
Get Detailed Solutions for all the Tests
Why SSC CHSL Prime Test series is a must-have Package for CHSL Preparation?
- The mocks will be bilingual i.e. available in English & Hindi Medium
- The SSC CHSL Prime Test Series contains the questions based on the latest exam pattern of TCS.
- The full-length mocks are prepared in accordance with the difficulty level of the exam by our content experts.
- 265+ Mocks will make sure you practice enough before appearing for the actual examination.
- Detailed Solutions of mocks with explanations that are easily understandable.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
For more information click on the links given below :