SSC CHSL Prime Test Series For Tier 1 Exam
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam will be conducted from 16th-27th March 2020, for the recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators in various ministries of the government. Candidates can apply online for the SSC CHSL 2019 recruitment till 10th January 2020. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 consists of 100 questions with 4 subjects namely General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language to be attempted in one hour. Consistent practice with reliable study content, smart study routine, and a one-track mind are all you need to crack the SSC CHSL examination with a score that can get you a place in the final merit list.
- Are You Eligible For SSC CHSL 2019-20? Check FAQs Here
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Syllabus in detail
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
What is SSC CHSL Prime Test Series?
To be able to crack the SSC CHSL Examination is a dream of many aspirants. With the motive to make sure candidates don’t lag behind in practicing the best test series along with the previous years’ papers, Adda247 has come up with the SSC CHSL Prime Test Series that contains 250+ total tests including the Full Length mocks, Previous years mocks of 2016, 2017 & 2018, subject-wise practice sets and weekly current affairs as well.
What is included in the CHSL Prime Test Series?
The SSC CHSL Prime Test Series contains 250+ Mock tests and the package includes the following mocks:
- 20 Full-length Mocks
- 25 Previous Year Mocks of 2018
- 68 Previous Year Mocks of 2017
- 74 Previous Year Mocks of 2016
- 60 Topic Wise Practice Sets (Quant)
- 20 Practice Sets (5 Reasoning, 5 GA, 5 Quant and 5 English)
- Weekly Current Affairs (Sep 2019-Aug 2020)
Why SSC CHSL Prime Test series is a must-have Package for CHSL Preparation?
- The mocks will be bilingual i.e. available in English & Hindi Medium
- The SSC CHSL Prime Test Series contains the questions based on the latest exam pattern of TCS.
- The full-length mocks are prepared in accordance with the difficulty level of the exam by our content experts.
- 250+ Mocks will make sure you practice enough before appearing for the actual examination.
- The validity of 12 months will be provided.
- Detailed Solutions of mocks with explanations that are easily understandable.
- Analysis of The Attempted Tests in Detail (All India Rank, comparison with toppers, etc.)
For More Information Click on the links given Below :
- Click Here to check Vacancies for SSC CHSL 2018-19
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Cut off in detail
- Check the complete shift wise analysis of SSC CHSL Exam 2018-19 here