SSC CHSL 2019: Questions asked in 2nd July
With SSC CHSL 2019 exam kickstarting from 1st July, the time has come when aspirants from all over India will keep an eye on the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. Aspirants appearing for this exam are trying hard to do the best they can in order to surpass the high cutoffs. Aspirants going to appear in the upcoming shifts must be waiting for the questions asked in the exam so that they can get an idea of the exam pattern. With this post, we are providing the questions asked in the SSC CHSL 2019 exam based on the review obtained by the aspirants who appeared for the exam. This post will help the aspirants who are yet to appear for the exam. Candidates should stay calm and study accordingly.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Questions asked in the SSC CHSL Exam: 2nd July
Below are the questions asked in today’s exam. We will provide the questions based on the reviews given by the students. Stay tuned for GA questions asked in the exam along with other subjects.
SSC CHSL GA Questions
- Who is MSME minister?
- Who was Pan Singh Tomar?
- Bhupendra hazarika Dam connect Assam to which state?
- China shares logest border with which state of India?
- Who was the Founder of sayyid dynasty?
- Which state seperate Bhutan & Nepal?
- Who was the director of “Narender Modi”?
- Who was the captain of 2018 women hockey team?
- Who was the writer of “Kamayani”?
- Who was the British president in 1886?
- Panchavati of Ramayana is situated in which state?
- Rani ki vav is situated in which state?
- Which state banned e-cigarette on 31st may [tobacco day]?
- Galena is the ore of?
- Who was the Vice Captain of India when there was a match against England?
- Full Form of SWIFT
- Which application is launched by NPCI in 2016? (BHIM App)
- Where is headquarter of UBI located?
- 1 Ques from 124th amendment in Bill.
- To which party does Ram Vilas Paswan belongs?
- Who is Youth Affairs Minister?
- Which chemical smells like Rotten Eggs?
- 1 question related to the Dressing Culture of Assam.
- What is the Currency of Myanmar?
- 2 Ques from ICC World Cup.
- Bangladesh won its first world cup match against whom?
- Which state shares longest border with china
- How many states touch the border of Nepal?
- lok sabha election- 3 questions
- Which party is not included in NDA?
- Ram vilas paswan given which ministry?
- How many seats won by Congress in Punjab?
- Hertz is the SI unit of?
SSC CHSL English Questions
- Synonym – Hind , Innuendo
- Antonym- Succinct
- last years repeated vocabs
- Close test easy
- Idioms & Phrases- Throw in the towel
- Idioms & Phrases- To wash linen in public
- Idiom – Tit for Tat
- Synonym – Current, Adhere
- Spelling of Vacuum
- Spelling of Satellite
SSC CHSL Reasoning Questions
- Spoke : wheel :: word : sentence
- Venn Diagram- Mission, Labour, Raw material
SSC CHSL Quant Questions
- Math was calculative
- If a triangle of sides 25cm, 24cm & 7cm and G is the centroid of BG. Then find the circumradius?
- ABC triangle, D & E are points given with DE:BC = 3:5 & DE is parallel to BC. Find Area of ADE : area of BCDE [ans is 9:16]
- a3+ b3+ c3 = 125, a2+ b2+ c2 = 27, a+ b+ c = 5. Then find 4abc?
- Sin^2A – Cos^2A – 3 Cos A+ 2
- DI Based on Science and Art Students
- Check SSC CHSL Admit Card here
- Check SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Check SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off here
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018-19: 5789 Vacancies
- Check SSC CHSL Latest Updates