Table of Contents
Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Recruitment 2022 on 06th December 2022. Along with the notification, the SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam date is also announced by the commission. The SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam is scheduled to be held in February/March 2023. Now, it’s high time candidates should start their preparation. Candidates need to follow the best-proven tips and strategies to crack the SSC CHSL 2022 Exam. Check the SSC CHSL 2022 Preparation Strategy given in this article to prepare effectively for the exam. You should follow the SSC CHSL Preparation tips given here to crack the exam with a good score to get your dream job.
The article covers the SSC CHSL 2022 Preparation Strategy which will help candidates to crack the exam and to get their dream job. You can follow the SSC CHSL Preparation Plan given here to make your preparation effective to achieve your goal. Read the full article carefully to know the SSC CHSL Preparation Strategy.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier 1 exam contains 100 questions to be attempted in 60 minutes which will add up to a total of 200 marks. The subjects along with the distribution of questions have been shown in the table given below:
|No of Questions
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- The exam will be based on Multiple Choice Questions.
- 2 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in all sections.
- Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I will be normalized.
- No sectional cut-offs will be there.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
Tips for SSC CHSL Exam
The SSC CHSL Exam 2022 is to be conducted in February/March 2023 across the country. Candidates preparing for the SSC CHSL Exam 2022 need to follow effective preparation tips to enhance their scores and get their dream job. You can refer below to know the SSC CHSL 2022 Preparation Tips discussed here to prepare effectively for the exam.
Candidates must have a basic and thorough knowledge of Grammar to score well in English section. The English Language section consists of topics: Reading Comprehension, Sentence Improvement, Sentence Re-Arrangement, Cloze Test and Spotting Error. Preparation tips for this section are given below.
- Candidates need to Build your vocabulary.
- Start working on your basic knowledge of grammar. Candidates must practice as many questions as possible on each and every rule of Grammar they have learnt.
- Practice more passages to improve your reading/solving speed in Reading comprehension.
- Practice Sentence Improvement, Sentence Re-Arrangement, cloze test set, Reading comprehension & Spotting Error on a daily basis. Practicing these topics will help improving speed.
- Candidates must go through all the questions from the previous year’s papers and find out the difficulty level.
- To score good marks in the General Intelligence section, the only mantra is keep practicing the topics again & again.
- Candidates score maximum marks in the reasoning & quant sections. So, try to fetch more marks in this section.
- Give sectional mocks on a daily basis
- Clear your basic concepts related to Venn Diagrams, Problem Solving, and Number Series.
- Attempt free quizzes on the Adda247 app
Quantitative Aptitude is calculative and time-consuming section in the SSC CHSL Exam. There are 12-14 topics which candidates need to prepare for the Quantitative aptitude section. Some of the important topics are Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss etc. Work on your speed and accuracy to ace this section. Tables up to 30 should be at your fingertips. In Profit & Loss and Time, Work & Distance, maximum questions are formula based. So try to learn the formulas of these topics to solve the questions easily and quickly. Candidates can prepare these topics by attempting the topic-wise quizzes on Adda247 app.
This section consists of General Awareness questions that will be of 10+2 level. The questions are from GK and GA both. Candidates must read the newspapers daily to stay updated about the ongoing current affairs. Revise the current affairs weekly so that the information can be retained for a longer period of time. The current affairs of last 4-5 months should be covered properly. You can attempt Current Affairs quizzes on Adda 247 app.
SSC CHSL Exam Related Links
|SSC CHSL Salary
|SSC CHSL Exam pattern
|SSC CHSL Admit Card
|SSC CHSL Cut Off
|SSC CHSL Result
|SSC CHSL Syllabus
|SSC CHSL Exam Analysis
|SSC CHSL Answer Key
|SSC CHSL Previous Year Paper
|Biggest Change In SSC CHSL 2022
|SSC CHSL Apply Online 2022