SSC CHSL 2019 application process is going on with aspirants applying for the recruitment in various ministerial departments as LDC, PA/SA, DEO, etc. The last date to apply online is 10th January 2020 and the Tier 1 exam is scheduled to be held from 16th to 27th March 2020. For the benefit of aspirants, in the latest notice released by the SSC, the last date for the generation of offline Challan has been extended from 12th January 2020 to 14th Jan 2020. Also, the last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) has been extended from 14th January 2020 to 16th January 2020. Candidates who are willing to apply online & pay the application fee offline for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Candidates (who are not exempted from paying the fee)must pay the application fee of Rs 100 without which their applications will not be provisionally accepted.
SSC CHSL Fee Payment: How to pay Application Fee by Offline Challan
- For aspirants willing to pay the SSC CHSL application fee of Rs 100 by Offline challan can pay the fees in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 16-01-2020 provided the challan has been generated by them before 14-01-2020.
SSC CHSL Fee Payment: Important Points To keep in mind
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC.
- If the fee is not received by SSC, the status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form.
- Further, the status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen.
- Such applications that remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.