Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC CHSL TIER 1 exam from 4th August to 12th August 2021. The exam will be in 3 shifts. The candidates who are about to appear for the 2nd shift must be waiting for the exam analysis of the first shift of SSC CHSL conducted on 5th August 2021. The exam analysis we are going to provide will be from directly the candidates who have appeared for the first shift. The analysis will help the candidates understand the pattern of questions asked in the exam and difficulty level. The candidates who are going to appear will get an idea of the exam pattern.
We provide you the analysis of all the three shifts conducted from 4th August 2021 to 12th August 2021. Candidates will get a detailed analysis for all three shifts.
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm|
Watch SSC CHSL Exam Analysis : 5th August[Shift 1]
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Shift-1 Overall Good Attempts
Today the Exam Analysis first shift of SSC CHSL was conducted on 5th August 2021. The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty levels have been tabulated below.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22-23||Easy|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis for General Awareness
This is one of the important sections of the overall examination as this is less time-consuming also. It contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This mostly depends on the current affairs activity and history, geography, etc.
- Who was the First Governor-General of India?
- Shantiswarup Bhatnagar related to which field?
- Who can remove the Chief Justice of India?
- Who was the 1st Indian Governor of RBI?
- Atal Pension Yojana was launched in which year?
- Raja Parv festival related to which state?
- How many Lok Sabha seats in Mizoram?
- Question related to article 148.
- India’s Longest salt lake
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Question Related to Mount Diablo?
- In Human Development Index India’s Rank on which number?
- Who is the President of Hockey India?
- India’s 1st Ginger processing center is located in which state?
- Body temperature managing gland?
- Cheery blossom is celebrated in which state?
- Which country will host FIFA 2022?
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Exam Analysis
This section is very calculative and lengthy. Quantitative Aptitude is scoring and calculative, sometimes it is time-consuming also. Let us go through the detailed analysis of Quantitative Aptitude.
- By selling 144 tin boxes. Ram suffers a loss equal to SP of 6boxes. If the total CP of boxes is 7200 what SP of a box?
- Two women A and B separately can mow a field in 8 and 12 hours respectively if they work in stretches of one hours alternatively B beginning at 9am when will be the mowing be finished?
|Sr.No.||Name of Topic||Number of Questions Asked|
|1||Ration & Proportion||2|
|5||Time & Work||1|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||1|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||1|
|8||Profit & Loss||1|
|12||DI [Pie Chart]||1|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||2|
SSC CHSL 2021 English Language Analysis
This is one of the important sections that can help you score more but with proper knowledge and practice. Let us go through the detailed analysis of English.
|S.No.||Topics||No. Of Questions|
|1||Fill in the Blanks||2-3|
|5||Idioms and Phrases||3-5|
|12||Cloze Test Passage||3-4|
SSC CHSL 2021 General Intelligence and Reasoning Analysis
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CHSL Exam Analysis for shift 1:
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. What was the level of an overall examination of SSC CHSL TIER I First shift 5th August 2021?
Ans: The level of the SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam which was held in the first shift was easy to moderate.
Q. What are the good attempts of the SSC CHSL TIER I First Shift 5th August 2021 examination?
Ans: The overall good attempts are 77-84.