SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC CHSL Exam for recruiting a huge number of vacancies. SSC conducts the exam every year for the recruitment of various posts. SSC CHSL exam to be held from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. In this article, we are providing you a detailed analysis of the SSC CHSL on 13th April for the first shift.
We are sharing the exact shift timings of the 3 shifts being conducted by SSC CHSL from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. To avoid confusion among the appearing candidates these are the shift timings:
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm|
Watch SSC CHSL 13th April Exam Analysis [Shift 1]
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Shift-1 Overall Good Attempts
Today the Exam Analysis first shift of SSC CHSL was conducted on 12th April 2021. The questions from the General Awareness section were quite difficult as per the student’s reviews. The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty levels have been tabulated below.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|English Language||19-21||Easy to Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||19-20||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22-23||Easy|
|General Awareness||17-18||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||77-82||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis for General Awareness
This is one of the important sections of the overall examination as this is less time-consuming also. It contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This mostly depends on the current affairs activity and history, geography, etc.
- At which river, India’s Manchester is situated?- Sabarmati River
- Which vitamin’s deficiency causes Sterility?- Vitamin E
- Which country Lionel Messi belongs to?- Argentina
- Which operation was started during August Movement?- Operation Zero Hour
- Babarnama was written in which language?- Persian
- Kambala festival (Buffalo race) is celebrated in- Karnataka
- Mulagh medal was awarded to which player?- Ajinkya Rahane (cricket)
- Baglihar Hydroelectric power is situated on which river? Chenab
- A device used for measuring Altitude- Altimeter
- Ordinance power is given by which Article? Article 123
- Youngest Mayor of Kerala- Arya Rajendran
- Who has given the first vote in the 2019 Election? ITBP Solider Arunachal Pradesh
- Author of Untold Story- APJ Abdul Kalam Azad
- Who led the 1857 Revolt in Lucknow?- Begum Hazrat Mahal
- “Niyabat-e-khudai” title was given to Balban
- 10 Degree Channel separates: Andaman & Nicobar
- ICC Spirit of Cricket was awarded to: MS Dhoni
- 2nd Round Table Conference was held in: 1931 in London
- Under which Amendment, the voting age was changed from 21 years to 18 years: 61st Amendment
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Exam Analysis (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
This is the scoring as well as the calculative part of the examination. Sometimes it is more time-consuming because of the calculation part. Let us go through the detailed analysis of Quantitative Aptitude.
|5||Time & Work||01|
|6||Speed & Distance [Train]||01|
|7||S.I. & C.I.||01|
|8||Profit & Loss||02|
|13||DI [Bar Graph]||02|
SSC CHSL Tier-I: English Language Analysis
Let us check the shift 1 analysis for the English Section in SSC CHSL. The level of English was “easy”.
- Antonyms: Stretch
- Synonyms: Emerge, Isolated
- One -word substitution: Retrospection
- One Word- Study of Map
- Error: Subject Verb Agreement
- Spell Check: Auspicious, Endeavour
- Cloze Test: Like based
- Voice: Past Indefinite Tense
- Narration: Simple Assertive Sentence
SSC CHSL 2021 General Intelligence and Reasoning Analysis
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CHSL Exam analysis for shift 1:
|2||Odd One Out||03|
|4||Statement & Conclusions||01|
|12||Venn Diagram & Syllogism||01|
|13||Paper Folding Image||01|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. What was the level of an overall examination of SSC CHSL TIER I First shift?
Ans: The level of the SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam which was held in the first shift [13th April] was easy-moderate.
Q. What are the good attempts of the SSC CHSL TIER I First Shift examination?
Ans: The overall good attempts are 77-82.