SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the SSC CHSL Exam for recruiting a huge number of vacancies. SSC conducts the exam every year for the recruitment of various posts. SSC CHSL exam to be held from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. In this article, we are providing you a detailed analysis of the SSC CHSL on 12th April for the first shift.
We are sharing the exact shift timings of the 3 shifts being conducted by SSC CHSL from 12th April 2021 to 27th April 2021. To avoid confusion among the appearing candidates these are the shift timings:
|Name of Shift||Reporting Time||Exam Time|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9-10 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||12-1 pm|
|Shift 3||1:30 pm||3-4 pm|
Watch SSC CHSL 12th April Exam Analysis [Shift 1]
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2021: Shift-1 Overall Good Attempts
Today the Exam Analysis first shift of SSC CHSL was conducted on 12th April 2021. The questions from the General Awareness section were quite difficult as per the student’s reviews. The overall attempts with section-wise difficulty levels have been tabulated below.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||18-20||Easy to Moderate|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||21-23||Easy|
|General Awareness||17-18||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||76-80||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis for General Awareness
This is one of the important sections of the overall examination as this is less time-consuming also. It contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This mostly depends on the current affairs activity and history, geography, etc.
- One question related to Champaran Revolt?
- World TB Day is celebrated on which date?
- According to Census 2011 literacy rate is highest of which state?
- Who is the author of “Pathway to God”?
- Perfect soil to grow Cashew Nuts?
- Which Indian Batsman played most test matches?
- Largest Floating solar park in which state?
- What is the chemical formula of Bluevitriol?
- Who is the Current Agriculture Minister?
- City Along Saryu River?
- Who is the Deputy Election Commissioner of India?
- Who is the Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
- Gandhi Sagar Dam situated in?
- What is the chemical name of Vitamin C?
- Global Hunger Index Rank of India?
- Cell Theory is given by?
- Who is the Napoleon of India?
SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude Exam Analysis (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
This is the scoring as well as the calculative part of the examination. Sometimes it is more time-consuming because of the calculation part. Let us go through the detailed analysis of Quantitative Aptitude.
- x+1/x=5 Then x^3+1/X^3= ?
- A distance of 48 KM is travelled with speed of 40 KM/hr and 52 Km is travelled with 65 km/hr. Find the Average speed?
- In a Triangle ABC, AB = 6 root 3 , perpendicular is drawn from point A on BC at E of length 9 and EC = 3 root 3.Find Angle A?
- If Principal of 2000 amounts to 2662 in 3 years. Find SI?
- x^4+ y ^4 +x^2y^2=117 and x^2+ y^2-xy = 13 Find x^2+y^2?
- Out of 450 apples 30 % are rotten find how many apples are not rotten?
- In how many years Will the principal of 3000 Will yield an SI of 1080 at 12% Rate of Interest?
- Divide 550 Rs among ram and shyam in the ratio of 5:6?
- A:B = 3:5 , B:C = 7:9 then C:A is?
- cosec A = Root 5/ 2 then find sec A + tan A – Cot A sin A?
- In a Triangle PQR angle bisector of angle Q & R intersects at I. If Angle I is 107 then find angle P?
More questions will be updated soon…
SSC CHSL Tier-I: English Language Analysis
Let us check the shift 1 analysis for the English Section in SSC CHSL. The level of English was “easy”.
- Antonym-> Resolve
- Antonym-> Precious
- Synonym-> Prevalent
- Synonym-> Extent
- Idioms & phrase-> Fool paradise
More questions will be updated soon…
SSC CHSL 2021 General Intelligence Analysis
This section contains 25 questions for 50 marks. This is the very scoring topic of the examination. Let us check the detailed SSC CHSL Exam analysis for shift 1:
- Questions will be updated soon…
SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam Analysis: FAQ
Q. What was the level of an overall examination of SSC CHSL TIER I First shift?
Ans: The level of the SSC CHSL Tier-I Exam which was held in the first shift [12th April] was easy-moderate.
Q. What are the good attempts of the SSC CHSL TIER I First Shift examination?
Ans: The overall good attempts are 76-80.
Q. Which was the toughest section in the first shift of examination of SSC CHSL?
Ans: The toughest section was English this time.