SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2020 to recruit suitable candidates for Postal Assistant, DEO, LDC, and Sorting Assistant posts, for which the SSC CHSL Apply Online window now opened till 26th December 2020. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates requested to Complete SSC CHSL Apply before SSC CHSL Last Date i.e. 26th December 2020.
Before applying for SSC CHSL 2020, all the candidates should make sure to go through the SSC CHSL notification 2020 and Eligibility Criteria in detail before filling the SSC CHSL Application form 2020. In this article, we have discussed in detail the steps to fill the online Application for SSC CHSL recruitment 2020-21.
SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online: Application Fee
The application form will be incomplete without the required application fee. Candidates must make the payment to apply online for SSC CHSL.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rs. one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- SSC CHSL Registration Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern in detail here
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Syllabus in detail
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Cut off in detail
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Apply Online
Documents to keep ready before SSC CHSL Registration Online
Here is the list of documents for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2021:
- Mobile Number- to be verified through OTP.
- Email ID- to be verified through OTP.
- Aadhaar Number- If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Application Form 2020?
The process for SSC CHSL 2020 apply online is easy. One must follow the simple steps given below for registration. Here is the summary of steps on how to apply online for SSC CHSL 2020-21.
- Applications must be submitted via the online portal of SSC. The first step for SSC CHSL Apply is to visit the official SSC CHSL Login website i.e. ssc.nic.in 2020 apply online link
- If you are a newbie and haven’t applied for any SSC notification before, then you must Register first under “New user? Register Now”
- Fill in the details as required in the registration form, upload photographs, and signatures. Submit. The registration process is completed and you will be provided a Registration number & password to be used later to SSC CHSL login.
- The registration is to be done one time only. Note down the registration number and then visit ssc.nic.in to log in.
- If you already have the registration number & password, you must directly Log in to fill the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply” link under SSC CHSL 2020 section.
- Enter your details, make the payment (if required) and submit the application form for SSC CHSL 2020-21.
- Check your application status and take a print out of the application form.
FAQs regarding SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2020
Q. What is the SSC CHSL last date of registration and for Apply Online?
Ans. The last date of registration for SSC CHSL is 26th December 2020.
Q. What is the application fee for SSC CHSL Apply Online 2020-21?
Ans. The application fee of Rs 100 must be paid by candidates except for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) who are exempted from paying the fee.
Q. How do I make the payment for SSC CHSL 2020-21 form?
Ans. The payment for SSC CHSL can be made online or offline challan.
Q. I am a graduate. Can I apply for SSC CHSL 2020-21?
Ans. Yes, any candidate possessing the minimum educational qualifications of 12th standard are eligible to apply for this post.
Q. I forgot my registration number. How can I get my registration number and password for SSC CHSL 2020 Apply Online?
Ans. After registration, candidates will get the registration number on their registered email id. For password, you can click on “Forgot Password” after which a link to reset the password will be provided by mail.