SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
SSC CHSL notification 2019-20 is out. The application form link to apply online for various posts under SSC CHSL has been activated. Candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2019 till 10th January 2020. The online application forms will be available on the official website of SSC. The link to register online and apply online for SSC CHSL recruitment 2019-20 will also be provided in this post. Candidates should make sure to go through the SSC CHSL notification 2020 and Eligibility Criteria in detail before filling the SSC CHSL Application form 2019. In this post, we are providing you with the complete step by step procedure on how one can apply for this recruitment.
SSC CHSL Application: Application Fee
The application form will be incomplete without the required application fee. Candidates must make the payment to apply online for SSC CHSL.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected.
- Check SSC CHSL Exam Pattern in detail here
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Syllabus in detail
- Click here to check SSC CHSL Cut off in detail
SSC CHSL 2019 Apply Online
Documents to keep ready before SSC CHSL Online Registration
- Mobile Number- to be verified through OTP.
- Email ID- to be verified through OTP.
- Aadhaar Number- If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
How to Apply For SSC CHSL Application Form 2019?
The process to apply online for SSC CHSL 2019 is easy. One must follow the simple steps given below and apply online. Here is the summary of steps on how to apply online for SSC CHSL 2019-20.
- Applications must be submitted via the online portal of SSC. The first step is to visit the official website of SSC i.e.ssc.nic.in
- If you are a newbie and haven’t applied for any SSC notification before, then you must Register first under “New user? Register Now”
- Fill the details as required in the registration form, upload photographs, and signatures. Submit. The registration process is completed and you will be provided Registration number & password to be used later to log in.
- The registration is to be done one time only. Note down the registration number and then visit ssc.nic.in to log in.
- If you already have the registration number & password, you must directly Log in to fill the online application form.
- Click on the “Apply” link under SSC CHSL 2019 section.
- Enter your details, make the payment (if required) and submit the application form for SSC CHSL 2019-20.
- Check your application status and take a print out of the application form.
FAQs regarding SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2019
- What is the last date of registration and apply online for SSC CHSL 2019-20?
The last date of registration for SSC CHSL is 10th January 2020.
- What is the application fee to apply online for SSC CHSL 2019-20?
The application fee of Rs 100 must be paid by candidates except for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) who are exempted from paying the fee.
- How do I make the payment for SSC CHSL 2019-20 form?
The payment for SSC CHSL can be made online or offline challan.
- I am a graduate. Can I apply for SSC CHSL 2019-20?
Yes, any candidate possessing the minimum educational qualifications of 12th standard are eligible to apply for this post.
- I forgot my registration number. How can I get my registration number and password?
After registration, candidates will get the registration number on registered email id. For password, you can click on “Forgot Password” after which link to reset password will be provided on mail.