SSC CHSL 2020 Notification is released by the Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of various posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC and Sorting Assistant under the various ministries of the Central Government. The official PDF of SSC CHSL notification 2020 has been provided in this post. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and apply online for the SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment till 10th January 2020.
Those who clear the CBT one will be shortlisted for CBT 2 which is scheduled to be held on June 28, 2020. It is a three-tier recruitment process of which tier-I will be computer-based, tier-II will be descriptive and tier-III skill test clearing all levels will ensure a job in the government sector. The number of vacancies is not released yet.
SSC CHSL notification 2020: How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website, ssc.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, ‘new user? register now’ under ‘log-in’ window
Step 3: Fill details to register and verify
Step 4: Log-in using registration number
Step 5: Fill form, upload images
Step 6: Make payment and submit
SSC CHSL notification 2020: Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
For Detailed Information on SSC CHSL 2020 : Watch Video
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification – Important Dates
- Dates for submission of online applications: 3rd December 2019 to 10th January 2020
- Last date for receipt of application: 10th January 2020
- Last date for making online fee payment: 12th January 2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 12th January 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14th January 2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 16th-27th March 2020
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 28.06.2020 (DES)**
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria as per SSC CHSL 2020 examinations notification include the age limit and educational qualifications as given below.
- Candidates must be between 18-27 years for SSC CHSL 2020
- Must Aquire the Age as on 01-01-2020 for SSC CHSL 2020.
SSC CHSL 2020 notification: Educational Qualifications
The Education qualification for different posts under SSC CHSL 2020 is as follows:
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Application Fee
The application fee required to be given in order to apply online for SSC CHSL 2020 is given below:
- The application fee for SSC CHSL 2020 is Rs. 100/-
- No Fees for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Female candidates.
- The online application fee for SSC CHSL 2020 can be paid offline through bank generated challan or online.
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Salary Structure
The Salary Structure of Different Posts under SSC CHSL 2020 are as follows:
- LDC/ JSA Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.1900 (pre-revised)
- PA/ SA Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- DEO Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- DEO Grade ‘A’ Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL 2020: Selection Procedure
SSC CHSL 2020 contains three stages of Examination i.e Tier 1 , Tier 2 & Tier 3.
- Tier–I: Objective Multiple Choice Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-II: Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi Pen and Paper mode
- Tier–III: Skill Test/Typing Test Wherever Applicable.
SSC CHSL 2020 Notification: Examination Pattern
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier I: Objective Type Questions
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
Note: A penalty of 0.5 marks for wrong answers will be given in all sections.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier II: Descriptive Examination
- The SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 is a descriptive exam and is conducted offline.
- Candidates need to write an essay and a letter.
- This stage will test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- The time duration is 60 minutes and carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier III: Typing/Skill test
- English medium Typing speed -> 35 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- Hindi medium Typing speed -> 30 words per minute (w.p.m.)
- Skill Test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post will be conducted where data entry speed will be tested.