SSC CHSL 2019: Questions asked in 3rd July
With SSC CHSL 2019 exam kickstarting from 1st July, the time has come when aspirants from all over India will keep an eye on the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. Aspirants appearing for this exam are trying hard to do the best they can in order to surpass the high cutoffs. Aspirants going to appear in the upcoming shifts must be waiting for the questions asked in the exam so that they can get an idea of the exam pattern. With this post, we are providing the questions asked in the SSC CHSL 2019 exam based on the review obtained by the aspirants who appeared for the exam. This post will help the aspirants who are yet to appear for the exam. Candidates should stay calm and study accordingly.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Questions asked in the SSC CHSL Exam: 3rd July
Below are the questions asked in today’s exam. We will provide the questions based on the reviews given by the students. Stay tuned for GA questions asked in the exam along with other subjects.
SSC CHSL GA Questions
- There were 7-8 questions from Current Affairs.
- Dolomite is the ore of?
- Shiv Shankar Pandit is related to ?
- Padma river in Bangladesh is the tributary of which river?
- One question is based on Pascal Law.
- Triple is related to which sport?
- 3 questions were asked from Bank.
- One question related to lokpal
- One question related to Nandan Nilekani Committee
- Smiriti Irani given which portfolio?
- Vembanand lake is located in which state
- Who is the writer of “World Cup Challenge”?
- Lok Sabha Election of 2019 is- 16th, 17th, 18th ?
- Highest Civilian award in mexico was given to whom?
- Vikas Bora the brand ambassador is related to which state?
- Who coined the term Mitocondria?
- Name of gold coins during the gupta period
- Charothi (name not sure) hydroelectric project located in
- Which lok sabha is at present?? 17th lok sabha
- Who got Mexico’s highest honour in june? Pratibha patil
- ‘Mausam’ is launched by which ministry
- During gupta empire gold coins are called?
- If ball hits wicket keeper’s helmet how many runs will thr opposite team gets
- “The Indian struggle” book writer
- Bangladesh total districts?
- study of fossils – paleontology
- Govindraj is the coach of?
- where is vishnu statue located ?
- where is periyar national park ?
- Which was the highest profit earing PSU in the previous year-Ongc, bharat petroleum, etc
- When did pak win its 1st world cup?
- when is world bicycle day?
- India’s Deputy Executive Director of the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women)-anita bhatia
- How many runs penalty is given to the batsman if the ball strikes wicketkeeper’s helmet kept beside him?
- Gahirmatha wildlife century is famous for?
- Player with highest run in ODI+ 20-20 + test match
- Polavaram irrigation project is built on which river?
- Gotipua Dance belong to which state?
- Who take decision in President election doubt case?
- Who got Man Booker 2019 Award?
- One question on Football Federation.
- Andhra Pradesh State bird?
- Battle of haldighat was fought between?
- Highest runs scored by- regarding Virat Kohli
SSC CHSL English Questions
- last years repeated vocab
- Cloze test was easy- Based on China
- Synonyms: Erode, proliferate
- Antonyms: dense, sparse
- Idioms & phrase: hanging in air
- Antonym of dense
- hanging like a thread (idiom )
- idiom- to shake off idiom meaning
- exaggerate meaning
- Spelling Correction-aggressive, global
SSC CHSL Reasoning Questions
- Total number of team is 21, if every team is played to every other team, then total number of matches played?
- Coding-decoding & Blood Relation questions were of moderate level.
- Analogy- Chesis : Car :: skeleton :
- Study of rocks
- Nephrology : Kidney :: ________ : Liver
- simple blood relation-DEEPA AND REETA ARE SISTERS AND AJAY IS BROTHER.DEEPA MOTHER NAME WAS GIVEN. RELATION IN REETA MOTHER N DEEPA SON.
- If W=46 CAT=48 then SALT?
- men father player ven diagram
SSC CHSL Maths Questions
- M.p=400 Dis=25% Pro =32₹ Pro=%
- In a Triangle, one angle is 64 degrees then find the angle between other interior bisectors.
- ABC Is a triangle D on BC is bisector find BD-DC if sides are a,b,c.
- Angle 70degree b/w CED in cyclic quadrilateral ABCD, AB is diameter. Ois centre .AC and BD meet at E.find angle COD
- 4year 10% rate par amount itna ho jata hai 292842. compound interest so find si on same princle,rate and time.
- Circle changed into rectangle of 7:4 dimensions and ris 31.5 find smaller dimension of rectangle
- triangle abc : triangle pqr =9:16, ab = 16 , bc = 15 ca = 9 find qr =?
- Check SSC CHSL Admit Card here
- Check SSC CHSL Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Check SSC CHSL Previous Year Cut Off here
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018-19: 5789 Vacancies
- Check SSC CHSL Latest Updates