SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam: Download Memory Based PDF
SSC CGL Tier-II exam 2018-19 is going on and candidates selected in the Tier I are appearing for the same from 11th to 14th September 2019. The exam for day one is over now, and aspirants appearing in the upcoming days must be baffled regarding the type of questions being asked in the exam. This post will give you a rough idea on the questions of SSC CGL Tier-II as per the reviews received by the students.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Adda247 is providing the memory-based PDF of the SSC CGL Tier-II which consists of 2 sections namely Quantitative abilities & English language. Candidates can study the new pattern of questions asked in the exam by downloading this PDF. This PDF will make sure you feel confident while appearing for the exam in the coming days.
How will the memory-based pdf help you for the Tier II exam?
- You will get to know about the latest changes in the type of questions asked in the Tier II exam
- You can analyse your preparations and check how many you can solve.
- You can revise the difficult topics from the paper.
- You will get an idea of the difficulty level of the exam.