Dear students, Today SSC has conducted the re-exam of SSC CGL Tier-II Quant Section. The SSC CGL Tier-II Exam was conducted by SSC from 17th February to 22nd February 2018. We are providing Exam analysis of SSC CGL Tier-II Paper-I (Quant), so that all other aspirants can get an overall and clear idea about exam pattern and difficulty level. The SSC CGL Tier-II is being held in online mode. So dear students, without much ado, let’s get straight to the detailed Exam analysis.
SSC CGL Tier-II Quant
In today’s SSC CGL Tier-II Exam, Quantitative Aptitude had no assuaged but a little splenetic and tougher question set. Most of the questions were very lengthy or very calculated and time demanding. Questions from trigonometry were conceptual based. Geometry & Mensuration are the game changer in SSC CGL Tier-II Exam.
There were 1 DI in the Exam, which is being told Calculative by the candidates.
1. Given, x+y+z & x³+ y³ + z³ & x²+y²+z², then find the value of xyz? [Ans: ½]
2. If (a+b)² – 2(a+b)=80 & ab=16 then find 9a-4b=?
3. sin(180-Q)sin(90-Q)- cot(90-Q)/(1+tan²Q)
4. Hemisphere changed into numerous cone.
6. Find the total surface area of all the parts of a Prism which is cut into 10 parts.
7. Cone cut by 3 parallel line.
8. One question from Area of shaded region.
9. 9^9 is divided by how many perfect cube? [options: 4/5/6/7] ans: 7
10. If 6A=3B=4C , Then A:B:C =?
11. 3^14 + 3^13 – 12 is divisible by which greatest prime number?
12. Compound interest for the second year is 250. Rate of interest is 12%. What will be the interest for the 3rd year only?
13. Two equal circles have radius 10 cm. The length of direct common tangent is 26 cm. Then what is the length of transverse common tangent?
14. Two successive discount 60% is equal to a single discount?
15. A number when increase by 40 become 125% of itself. What is the number?
16. If P+Q+R= 60°, then (cosQ+cosR) (sinP – cosP) – (sinQ + sinR) (cosP-sinP)= ?
17. Find the area of triangle AFE?
18. Find the length of AB?
19. Find the value of CB? If OB=1 & CD=2
20. Find the value of Angle Y?
we will update more questions soon…
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Level Of Difficulty|
|3||Time & Work||7-8||easy-moderate|
|4||Profit & Loss , Discount||11-12||easy-moderate|
|6||Time Speed Distance||4-5||easy|
|7||Interest (CI & SI)||4-5||easy-moderate|
|9||Mensuration||12-13||Difficult (very calculative)|
|10||Height & Distance||3||easy|
|13||Mixture & Alligation||3-4||moderate|
Adda247 and Team, wish you all the best. Learn, share and succeed with Adda247.