SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis 2018-19 | 13th September
Are you looking for the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis 2018-19? Then you are in the right place. SSC CGL Exam, one of the most awaited exams of the year has reached its next stage i.e. Tier II. The SSC CGL Tier I result was declared on 20th August and SSC CGL Tier-II exam 2018-19 is being held from 11th September to 14th September. Candidates qualified in Tier I are going to appear in Tier-II exam which consists of 2 major papers namely Quantitative Aptitude and English Language of 200 marks each. This post will provide you with all the details regarding SSC CGL Tier-II exam analysis. Here you will get the exact review of the exam, level of difficulty, number of good attempts and exact questions asked in Tier-II exam.
The Timings of both the papers are:
- The Quantitative Aptitude paper is held in the morning shift from 10 AM-12 PM
- English Language Paper is held in the evening shift from 3 PM-5 PM.
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
How many questions did you attempt in today’s exam? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, as per the review of many candidates, we have provided good attempts for SSC CGL Tier-II 2018-19 exam. Check out the table below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total marks||Level of exam||Good Attempts|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis: English Language
The English Language section is all about your reading skills and ability to attempt 200 questions in 2 hours. As per many candidates, the overall level of English Language section was easy. The points noted from today’s English language section are:
- Many questions were asked from the basic grammar rules.
- Idioms & Phrases were asked from various sources.
- Synonym and antonym are low scoring topics as only 5-6 questions are asked.
|S.No||Topic||No of questions||Level of questions|
|1||Spot the error||20||Easy-Moderate|
|2||Fill In The Blanks||10||Easy|
|5||Spelling/detecting misspelt words||4-5||Easy|
|6||Idioms & Phrases||10||Easy|
|7||One word substitution||12||Easy|
|8||Improvement of sentences||20||Easy-Moderate|
|9||Active/Passive voice of verbs||20||Easy|
|10||Conversion into Direct /indirect narration||22-24||Easy|
|11||Jumbled Paragraph / Sentence Rearrangement||20||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis: Quantitative Abilities
The Quantitative section in the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam consists of Arithmetic and advanced maths. As per the reviews of many aspirants, the exam was seen to be of easy to moderate level. The topic-wise distribution of questions asked in the exam is given in the below table. Some points to be noted from today’s exam are:
- Mensuration questions were time-consuming.
- The Arithmetic part was difficult as compared to last year
- DI [Pie chart, Histogram & Bar Graph]
- The radius of Height & radius of cone was given and CSA was given. Then find the volume of cone?
- 1 bar graph (production-demand)
- A number was given with 2 digits(x and y) missing, if digit number is divisible by 72.then find the possible value of X & Y.
- In a hollow hemisphere, inner radius & thickness was given, then find its TSA?
- 5 root 5 x^3 + 2 root 2 y^3 = [ax + 2y] [bx^2 + 2y^2 + cx^y], find a^2+b^2-c^2=?
- In a triangle PQR, S is the incentre and value of angle PSR=125 degree then find angle P?
- Cylinder radius increased by 12%. Find the % decrease in height.
|S.No||Topic||Number of questions||Level of Exam|
|4||Time & Work, Pipe & Cistern||5||Easy|
|5||Profit & Loss, Discount||8-9||Easy|
|6||Mixture & Alligation||4-5||Easy|
|7||Time Speed Distance, Boat & Stream Trains||3-4||Easy|
|8||Interest (CI & SI)||5||Easy|
|11||Trigonometry, Height & Distance||10-12||Easy-Moderate|