SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis 2018-19
Are you looking for the SSC CGL Tier-IIExam Analysis 2018-19? Then you are in the right place. SSC CGL Exam, one of the most awaited exams of the year has reached its next stage i.e. Tier II. The SSC CGL Tier I result was declared on 20th August and SSC CGL Tier-II exam 2018-19 is being held from 11th September to 14th September. Candidates qualified in Tier I are going to appear in Tier-II exam which consists of 2 major papers namely Quantitative Aptitude and English Language of 200 marks each. This post will provide you with all the details regarding SSC CGL Tier-II exam analysis. Here you will get the exact review of the exam, level of difficulty, number of good attempts and exact questions asked in Tier-II exam.
The Big Freedom Sale!
Use Code: BHARAT to get FLAT 25% Off + 5% Extra on App using coins*
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis: Good Attempts
How many questions did you attempt in today’s exam? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, as per the review of many candidates, we have provided good attempts for SSC CGL Tier-II 2018-19 exam. Check out the table below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total marks||Level of exam||Good Attempts|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||Moderate [Calculative]||65-70|
- SSC CGL 2018 Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Study Plan | Practise High Scoring Topics In Last Days
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis: English Language
The English Language section is all about your reading skills and ability to attempt 200 questions in 2 hours. As per many candidates, the overall level of English Language section was easy. Candidates with strong concepts can easily attempt a majority of questions. The points noted from today’s english language section are:
- Many questions were asked from the basic grammar rules.
- Reading comprehension is generally easy with basic questions being asked from the passage.
- Idioms & Phrases were asked from various sources
- Synonym and antonym are low scoring topics as only 5-6 questions are asked.
One word substitution
- Cultivation of grapevines,
- Fear of heights,
- Causing no harm
3 cloze test – [20 questions]
Idioms & phrases
- in the dark,
- talked over,
- pie in the sky,
- in the same boat
- at their wits end
Miss spelt Words-
|S.No||Topic||No of questions||Level of questions|
|1||Spot the error||20||Easy-Moderate|
|2||Fill In The Blanks||10||Easy|
|5||Spelling/detecting mis-spelt words||4-5||Easy|
|6||Idioms & Phrases||10||Easy|
|7||One word substitution||12||Easy|
|8||Improvement of sentences||20||Easy-Moderate|
|9||Active/Passive voice of verbs||20||Easy|
|10||Conversion into direct /indirect narration||22-24||Easy|
|11||Jumbled Paragraph / Sentence Rearrangement||20||Easy|
|12||3 Cloze passage||25||Easy|
|13||4 Comprehension Passage||30||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Analysis: Quantitative Abilities [Calculative]
The Quantitative section in the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam consists of Arithmetic and advanced maths. As per the reviews of many aspirants, the exam was seen to be of easy to moderate Level. The topic-wise distribution of questions asked in the exam is given in the below table. Some points to be noted from today’s exam are:
- Paper was very Calculative
- Formula Based Questions asked.
- 2 DI were asked[Bar Graph & Pie Chart]
- Find the volume of Pyramid, Base was made of equilateral triangle and height & side were given.
- Advance part was easy as compared to arithmetic.
- A sphere is melt into cylinder. then find its curved surface area?
- Ratio of share of A, B & C was 2:3:4. And ratio of months A, B, C was given. Differnce of A & C share. Then find B’s Share?
- In SSC CGL Tier-II Quant Questions pattern were copied from SSC CGL Tier-I
|S.No||Topic||Number of questions||Level of Exam|
|4||Time & Work, Pipe & Cistern||5||Easy|
|5||Profit & Loss, Discount||8-9||Easy|
|6||Mixture & Alligation||4-5||Easy|
|7||Time Speed Distance, Boat & Stream Trains||3-4||Easy|
|8||Interest (CI & SI)||5||Easy|
|11||Trigonometry, Height & Distance||10-12||Easy-Moderate|
|Total Questions||100||Moderate [Calculative]|
The Quantitative section in the SSC CGL Tier-II Exam consists of Arithmetic and advanced maths. The topic-wise distribution of questions asked in the exam is given in the below video.