Staff Selection Commission is conducting the SSC CGL Tier 3 exam on 6th February 2022 and this is the second last step for the candidates to reserve their selection in the SSC CGL. We hope that candidates have prepared themselves so well and they are waiting for the exam to be conducted. SSC CGL Tier 3 exam is a descriptive paper where you have to put all your skills in writing an essay and a letter on certain topics. The topics can be related to current affairs, or from the ongoing issues national or international level.
Adda247 never fails to keep you updated in every field starting from the exam notices to the exam analysis. The exam analysis is very important to know what you have done and for the candidates appearing in the next level. We will be providing the detailed analysis of the SSC CGL Tier 3 exam which is scheduled on 6th February 2022 from 11 am to 12 pm across the country for the candidates who have successfully qualified for the SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Analysis
Candidates can check all the topics covered in Tier 3 descriptive type paper.
Effects of Covid19 in India
Precis – Drugs Consumption
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- The tier-III exam is held in offline mode.
- It carries a total of 100 marks.
- The time duration of 60 minutes (1 Hour) is fixed for this descriptive paper.
- The marks of the Tier-III exam are added to the merit list.
- You can choose to write either in English or Hindi.
- The topics that are asked in the exam include Essay writing/Precis writing/Letter writing.
- The essay writing carries 50 marks.
- The letter writing and precis writing may carry 20-30 marks each.