SSC CGL Tier 2 QUANT Free Mock
SSC CGL Tier 2 is scheduled to be held from 2nd November to 5th November 2020 for the students qualifying in the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam will comprise of 2 compulsory papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper 1 will consist of 100 questions from the Quantitative Aptitude section from various topics of arithmetic and advance Maths carrying 2 marks each to be completed in 2 hours.
To help the aspirants ace the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination and score high marks in Quantitative ability section, we are conducting the SSC CGL Tier 2 Quant free mock for SSC CGL on 9th September 2020. Candidates can register now for the free mock and attempt the mock to check their preparation. The mock will help you get an idea about the questions asked in the exam and you can improve your speed to score high marks in the exam. Click on the link given below to sign up for SSC CGL Tier 2 Quant free mock:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Rules to attempt SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock
1) Students need to register here in order to attempt SSC CGL Quant Mock on 9th Sept 2020.
2) Time for SSC CGL Quant Mock: 11 am [9th Sept 2020]
3) Students would be informed of the right link; 15 mins prior to the exam starts
4) Toppers will be declared on 10th Sept, only 1st Maha Mock Attempt would be considered.