SSC CGL Tier 1 was conducted from 4th June to 13th June with a re-exam on 19th June. The SSC CGL Tier 1 result has been announced on 20th August in which approx 8 lakh candidates appeared. The question that now arises in the mind of students is how to prepare for the CGL Tier 2 exam? The SSC CGL Tier-II will consist of 2 sections namely Quantitative Aptitude and English Language contributing a total of 400 marks and candidates need to score good marks in order to get a place in the final merit.
SSC CGL Tier-II Prime with a special offer is a compilation of mock test series with Previous year questions Papers and full length mocks of Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. It will benefit the candidates who are going to appear for the CGL Tier 2 Exam. The Special offer package is available at just Rs 499, this package comes with a validity of 1 month.
SSC CGL Tier-II Prime includes the test series as per the below table:
|Name of Mocks||No. of Mocks|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Quant 2011-17 PYQ (Available)||15|
|SSC CGL Tier-II English 2011-17 PYQ (Available)||14|
|Advance Maths for SSC CGL TIER-II Test (Available)||20|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Quantitative Aptitude||20|
|SSC CGL Tier-II English Language||20|
- Previous year Question Papers of English Language and Quantitative Aptitude available.
- Complete package with detailed solutions.
- The level of mocks is kept tough keeping in mind the previous year paper pattern of SSC CGL Tier 2.
- Mocks are bilingual for complete understanding.
- Analyze your performance as you will be ranked on an all India level.
- Prepared under the guidance of subject experts.
- Check SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus Here
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern
- SC CGL Exam Analysis | Comparison With Last Year
Watch SSC CGL Tier 2 | The English Adda | Advance Verb | Grammar Gun | Cloze Test Video