SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has concluded and now is the time to gear yourself for the next stage i.e. SSC CGL Tier 2 exam. Taking into consideration the trend of Tier 1, we can predict that level of Tier 2 will be a bit higher as compared to previous years. Candidates who are sure of their success in tier 1 should start bracing themselves for SSC CGL Tier 2.
The Quantitative Aptitude Section in SSC CGL TIER 2 will comprise of 100 questions with a total of 200 marks. Scoring good marks in SSC CGL tier 2 will help you surpass the high cutoff marks of CGL. To help you overcome the fear of maths, we are providing live classes namely; Brahmastra Maths Batch for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam available at Rs 4,499 and will cover the complete syllabus for tier 2 alongwith short tricks and tips useful for Tier 2.
1. 200 Hrs Live Classes With Video Recordings
2. Teaching & Concepts will be based on the Latest TCS Pattern asked in CGL 2018-19.
3. 5 days a week (Monday-Friday)
4. Class Timings – 2-4pm
5. Medium Bilingual. Content: English
6.The validity of recorded class: 6 months
Salient Features helpful for the aspirants:
1. Complete course for Quantitative aptitude paper for SSC CGL 2018 tier-2 will be covered.
2. The course includes both Arithmetic and Advance section.
3. Telegram group support for 24*7 doubt resolution
4. 24*7 doubt resolution over emails.
5. Save travelling and Lodging cost.
6. Providing classes at your home place.
7. Clear all your doubts one on one with faculties during live classes.