SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis 2018-19: Paper 4
Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the SSC CGL Tier-II Paper I and Paper II from 11th September to 13th September. Today, i.e. on 14th September 2019, the last day of CGL Tier-II will witness the conduct of Paper III & Paper-IV of Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics) respectively. We have already provided a detailed analysis for SSC CGL Tier-II exam on the previous days and now its time for the analysis of Paper IV i.e. General Studies (Finance & Economics). Candidates qualified for the post of AAO will be appearing for this Paper IV in which 100 questions comprising for a total of 200 marks are to be attempted in 2 hours. This post will provide you with the complete analysis of Paper IV along with the questions asked in the exam, good attempts and the exact review based on the student’s experience.
- Click Here to Check Detailed analysis of 13th September
- Click Here to Check Detailed analysis of 12th September
- Click Here to Check Detailed analysis of 11th September
The exam pattern of Paper IV comprises of 2 parts:
|Paper IV||Topics||Total Marks||Questions||Good Attempts|
|Part A||Finance and Accounts||80 marks||100 Questions||72-78|
|Part B||Economics and Governance||120 marks|
The topics covered under both parts are as given below:
1. Fundamental principles and basic concept of Accounting.
2. Comptroller & Auditor General of India- Constitutional provisions,
Role and responsibility
3. Finance Commission-Role and functions
4. Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics
5. Theory of Demand and Supply
6. Theory of Production and cost
7. Forms of Market and price determination in different markets
8. Indian Economy
9. Economic Reforms in India
10. Money and Banking
11. Role of Information Technology in Governance
SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Analysis For Paper 4
The exam was theory-based and easy to moderate. As per the candidates, the questions were doable if your concepts are clear. Check out the questions asked in the paper 4.
Questions Asked in the Paper IV
- What is the revenue deficit per cent in Indian GDP?
- What is the physical deficit per cent in Indian GDP?
- According to the Economic survey, the estimated GDP rate of 2019-20?
- Who takes care of the monetary policy of India?
- Who is the responsible person for the foreign exchange management act?
- Who is the chairman of related to poverty committee of planning commission in 2005?
- What is the reason for the downward slope of Production possibility curve?
- Questions related to Indifference curve
- 2-3 questions, 1 numerical from Evolution of Inventory?
- In which 5-year plan, women treated as a working agent?
- One question asked from the merger of three bank
- One question asked from Demand & Supply
- 2 questions related to partnership
- Article in which CAG submit the report to president?
- Finance Commission comes under which article?
- By which section of Audit act 1971 provide the grant to small orgnisation?
- By which method is the economic growth of a company determined?
- One question related to MoU Govt. of India and Australian govt.
The Good attempts for Paper IV are 78-80 as per the review by many candidates.