SSC CGL 2018-19 Tier 2 is to be conducted from 11 to 13 September 2019. With 200 questions for 200 marks, English Language Section plays a vital role in the final selection of a candidate. SSC CGL Tier 2 English quizzes being provided daily on SSCADDA are in the interest of candidates qualifying for SSC CGL Tier 2 and question quality is solely based on the expected experimentation of English Question paper for CGL Mains.
Direction (1-10): Out of the four alternatives choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence in the question
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q1. Free from difficulties
Q2. A dramatic performance
Q3. A lover of the arts and literature
Q4. Shot remaining end of cigarette
Q5. Not willing to yield or comply
Q6. A bad-tempered person
Q7. Not to be considered serious
Q8. Country under the protection of a more powerful country
Q9. A rich, creamy soup typically made with shellfish
Q10. A line of animals or slaves fastened or driven along together