SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Test: The most awaited Exam under SSC has been commenced from today to be conducted until 9th March 2020. SSC CGL Tier 1 is to be held in 3 shifts on various time slots. And one thing that every candidate must be curious to know is the exam pattern and the type of questions that are being asked in the SSC CGL Exam. We have already provided you the detailed SSC CGL exam analysis and the exact questions asked in the paper.
For all the aspirants who will be appearing in the appear in the upcoming days, we are providing with the memory-based paper of SSC CGL Tier 1 exam. Candidates appearing in the exam are advised to attempt this memory based question paper and analyze their performance. The memory-based paper will help you in analyzing your preparation and performance in the exam and you will be also ranked at an All India Level. The details for the memory-based paper are given below:
How To Buy SSC CGL Memory Based paper?
- Visit the adda247 store or the link provided containing SSC CGL Memory Based Mocks
- Click on “Buy Now” or “Add To Cart”.
- Proceed to checkout and make the payment.
- Click here to Get 1 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
- Click here to Get 3 SSC CGL Memory Based Mock Test
Uploading plan of Memory Based Mock:-
|S.No.||Store Live Date|
|Memory Based Mock 1 (Based on 3rd Mar Exam)||3rd Mar|
|Memory Based Mock 2 (Based on 4th Mar Exam)||4th Mar|
|Memory Based Mock 3 (Based on 5th Mar Exam)||5th Mar|
You may alsi like to read:-
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years