SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2019-20 Study Plan
SSC recruits staff in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and its Subordinate Offices through the SSC CGL exam every year. The SSC CGL 2019 notification has been released by the commission and aspirants are now preparing for the ultimate battle to success. The SSC CGL Tier I exam is scheduled from 2nd to 11th March 2019. We hope that you all must have started your preparations as hardly 4 months are left but there are still some students looking for proper guidance and are confused about the strategy to adopt for a better score. SSCADDA is here to help you with the same and put an end to all your doubts regarding the SSC CGL preparations.
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- SSC CGL 2019: APPLY ONLINE HERE
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Out of the students going to appear for the SSC CGL Tier I exam, some are the beginners who have just started preparing for SSC CGL whereas others are the ones appearing for the second or third time. Beginners should focus more on clearing their basic concepts whereas the experts should polish their skills & work on short tricks. The approach to study should be different for both types of students. We know the importance of the right approach, guidance & practice and with the motive of helping our students whether a beginner or an expert, SSCADDA has come up with 2 study plans: The Beginners Study Plan and The Advanced Study Plan. It will contain free quizzes of all the subjects with basic and advanced level questions. The beginners can attempt basic level quizzes whereas experts can go for the advanced level one. Let’s talk about the study plans in detail.
SSC CGL Tier I Beginners Study Plan: Start From The Basics
Are you a banking aspirant but want to prepare for SSC CGL 2019 Tier I? Are you a fresher in the field of government job exams especially SSC CGL? Did you just graduate from your college and are planning to appear for the SSC CGL 2019 exam? Are you a working individual but planning to switch from private to the government sector and don’t know how to start preparing for SSC CGL? Or are you looking for free quizzes of the basic level to clear your concepts for SSC CGL 2019? If Yes, then we have the SSC CGL Tier I Beginners Study Plan for you. The basic level study plan will make sure you are thorough with your concepts and clear your basics. This study plan can also be followed by all the banking aspirants to start their SSC CGL 2019 preparations.
The SSC CGL Tier I Beginners Study Plan will start on 4th November.
Advanced Level Study Plan For SSC CGL Tier-I 2019-20
When SSC exams are concerned, many aspirants are seen to be preparing for more than a year. Some of the aspirants may be already working in the government sector but want to prepare for SSC CGL going by the benefits it has to offer. Also, there are some who have already cleared their basics and are looking for advanced level quizzes to practice and become a pro in SSC CGL exam. For those aspirants, we are launching the SSC CGL advanced level study plan that will contain free quizzes of a higher level than basic. Aspirants are advised to attempt the basic quizzes first and then come to the advanced level study plan for better practice.
The SSC CGL Tier I Advanced Level Study Plan will start on 4th November.
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
- How to Score 40+ Marks in General Awareness Section of SSC CGL Tier-1
- SSC CGL Cut Off | Comparison with Previous Years