SSC CGL /CHSL 2019 Study Plan:
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- Normalization: Marks scored by candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be treated as final and will be used for qualifying the candidates to next stage of examination and to determine final merit.
We have already provided the study plan till 11th March 2019 and now is the time to take it further. We will keep updating the below provided Study Plan after a month passes on. Stay in tune with the best platform for the preparation of SSC CGL and CHSL 2018 exams.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Click on the link below to download the plan as PDF:-
Having done the inspection of previous year SSC CGL Examination, the chances of repetition of questions in almost all sections are lucid. It is, therefore, necessary to solve Previous Year Papers. This exam demands exhaustive preparation with complete dedication. Let’s be together to work out on your dreams. Stay blessed with SSCADDA and BANKERSADDA in association with Adda247.