SSC CGL Skill Test Date: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released skill test dates for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2018. All candidates who have qualified the written test can now appear for skill tests on the scheduled dates announced by the commission at the official website of SSC @ssc.nic.in. According to the notice, The Commission has decided to conduct SSC CGL 2018 Skill Test in December 2018. In order to help candidates get acquainted with the processes involved in SSC skill tests, the Staff Selection Commission will upload a demo on its official website soon. Candidates are advised to check on the official website for latest updates.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
2000 Students are visiting this Product daily! Hurry now! Seats are Filling fast
About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Exam Dates SSC CGL Skill Test
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation and to further complete the recruitment process soon the skill tests will be conducted on a pan-India basis. SSC will update candidates with the demo of the skill test process through their official website. Check Out the SSC CGL 2018 Skill Test Date below.
|SSC CGL 2018 Skill Test||18.12.2020 and 19.12.2020|
SSC CGL Skill Test Exam Pattern
SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam is a Computer Skill Test. It will be conducted in two steps: DEST Test & CPT Test.
- DEST: Candidates are required to type 2000 words in 15 minutes on a computer in English. This test is conducted to check a candidate’s writing skills.
- It is conducted for the post of Tax Assistants (Central Excise and Income Tax).
- Qualifying in nature like CPT
- Any Candidate who takes CPT does not require to appear for DEST as part 1 of CPT (Typing) will be considered for DEST evaluation.
- Requirement: 8000 key depression per hour, which is 2000 key depression per 15 minutes.
- Relaxation: VH Candidates will be allowed 20 minutes.
2. Computer Proficiency Test: SSC CPT is Qualifying in nature and the marks obtained are not added to make the final merit list. But any candidate failing to secure a minimum standard required will be out of the race for those two posts. There is no exemption for any category of PH candidates. CPT comprises Word processing, Spreadsheet and Slide Generation. SSC CPT is conducted for the following posts
- Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC]
- Inspector (Preventive officer)[CBEC]
- Inspector (Examiner)[CBEC]
There are certain posts that require candidates to possess a certain physical standard. If any candidate thinks that he/she does not possess the desired height or weight or thinks that he/she might not qualify its physical tests are requested to keep those posts out of their preference list or at the bottom of the list. Physical standard verification are done after the final merit is prepared by the concerned department. If any candidate is unable to clear this stage, his/her selection will be canceled and no other post will be allotted in exchange.