SSC CGL Result 2017 (Final)
SSC CGL 2017 exam was conducted for recruitment in various SSC departments under the central government. The SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 Result was declared on 9th May 2019. A total of 35,990 candidates qualified for the Skill Test & Document Verification round. SSC CGL 2017 result will be declared on 15th November 2019. Candidates can check the final list of shortlisted candidates in SSC CGL 2017 result in this post. The SSC CGL Result 2017 would be finally declared and the appointment letter will be given to the selected candidates.
SSC CGL Result 2017
SSC CGL 2017-18 Dates
|SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Exam Date||5th August-23rd August 2018|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-2) Exam Date
|17th February-22nd February 2018|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-2) Answer Key
|13th April 2018|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-2) Result
|8th June 2018|
SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-3)
|8th July 2018 (Descriptive)|
SSC CGL 2017 Result (Tier 1+2+3)
|9th May 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-IV)||16th June to 31st July 2019|
|SSC CGL Exam 2017 Final Result||15th November 2019|
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Expected Vacancies for 2019-20
Despite the extremely tight schedule, SSC has successfully conducted the Document Verification and Skill test of SSC CGL 2017 for 35,990 eligible candidates between 16.6.2019 till 31.7.2019 and now the date of the final result of SSC CGL 2017 declared i.e. 15th November 2019.
How to check your SSC CGL 2017 Result?
- Click on the lists as given above for the post of AAO, JSO & other posts.
- The PDF will open containing the roll no wise list of candidates selected in SSC CGL 2017.
- Enter “Ctrl + F” and search your roll no or name.
- Your name or roll no will be highlighted if you are selected in the SSC CGL 2017 result.
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks For 2017: [ Tier 1 + Tier 2 + Tier 3 ]
No. of Candidates Qualified in SSC CGL Tier- 3 is 35,990. The cut off for SSC CGL 2017 varies as per the posts and candidates were called for the skill test and DV round. The SSC CGL 2017 cut off based on the marks of Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 is as given below:
|Assistant Audit Officer||Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)||Selected For CPT||Selected For DEST|
|Tier-I+Tier-II(Paper I+II+IV) + Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II+III)+ Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II)+ Tier-III||Tier-I + Tier-II(Paper I+II)+ Tier-III|
You may also like to read:
Watch: RRB NTPC 2019 | Maths | Mock Test