About SSC Maha Pack
If you are preparing for more than 1 SSC exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for all SSC exams on Adda247.
SSC Exams Covered in this Pack
SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, Stenographer, MTS, Selection Post and GD Constable, etc.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more…
SSC Maha Pack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has commenced from 4th June giving a golden opportunity to aspirants all over the country awaiting the job of their dreams. The one thing that every student demands after the exam is the questions asked from various sections. Getting acquainted with the questions will give a fair idea and one can analyze their performance. Adda247 has always believed in helping our readers in the best way we can. In this post, we are providing you the questions asked in various shifts of SSC CGL Tier 1 exam.
Please WhatsApp us the questions on 7982489329.
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Awareness
NOTE: The below questions asked in general awareness were provided by the aspirants who attempted the exam and it was interpreted by them. Some questions may be repeated in the below list or the question may be framed in any other way than given below.
- Who was the first Mughal Rural?
- One question on Tulsidas
- Which one of the following person propagated the theory of Ram?
- Vivekananda memorial situated at
- What was the Theme of special Olympics 2019?
- Global business summit 2019 was held in?
- The city with the smallest population as per 2011 census in India?
- The city with the highest population as per 2011 census in India?
- To whom the President can resign?
- Who can hold office in the absence of the president or vice president?
- Who got PETA Award 2018?
- GDP Of India in 2019?
- On 31 May 2019 who became the 24th Admiral of Navy?
- Who wrote Ramacharitamanas?
- Vaishvik shikhar sammelan 2019 was held in?
- One question on Pollination by air
- The metal oxide is acid or basic or neutral
- which gas block oxygen in blood in the human body?
- How much loan amount was provided to Nepal by India?
- Which region is named after… “Chitr” Fighters
- Who is the Ambassador of the United Nations Development Programme?
- Pollination of the plant by birds is called?
- World meteorological day ??
- Son of Akbar took ___ name, which means ‘the conquer of the world’?
- Which amendment is related to free and compulsory education?
- Who built taj mahal?
- who is currently NGT chairman
- which of the following is the Longest river in Asia?
- Red Fort and Jama Masjid were built by?
- The river which flows through highest no. Of countries?
- 2 questions asked on Geebee boxing tournament
- William Crookes discover what?
- Fitch rating reduced India’s
- Nobel prize of madam curie related to which?
- Which of the following was built by Maharaj Sawai?
- Who got a Nobel prize for the neuron in 1906?
- Who discover electron
- Who was the pm of India when national emergency between 1975-1977
- Who is the Mughal emperor at the age of 13 when the father died?
- During the English period which was in excess? A. Export surplus B. Export deficit C. Import surplus D. Export surplus
- Through which amendment Education for everyone was introduced?
- If the revenue of government has been exceeded then what this is called?
- Who got a Nobel prize for discovering x-ray?
- Akbar victory in Rajasthan
- Which of following not organic, A) Methane B) propane
- Question-based on bhakti moment?
- Which gas causes Marble cancer?
- What is the nature of metal oxide?
- Where is loktak lake
- Asian Games is held after ervery____ years?
- Night Blindness is caused because of the deficiency of which vitamin?
- The base year of IIP?
- Qutub Minar was built in memory of?
- The theme of the special Olympic game 2019?
- Who is the founder of the mughal empire?
- Who was a 5th Sikh guru?
- Who built the golden temple?
- Dispute of Krishna river is between which 2 states?
- Name of the wrestler who won gold in 65 kg freestyle
- Name of the actress who is made the brand ambassador of a campaign related to girls saving
SSC CGL Exam Questions: English Language
- Antonym- Dense & Stale
- Synonyms- Fatal & Prevalent
- One Word Substitution: Collection of Flowers
- One Word Substitution:A metal container which is used to cook in open fire.
- There were 2 jumble word question in the English part
- There were two idioms -“stock barrel Lock” & “In the pink”
- Synonym – Exempt, Rampant
- Idiom – On tenterhooks, land an ear
- Antonym – FURY, TRANSIENT, Reticent
SSC CGL Exam Questions: General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Venn diagram relationship crocodiles, reptile and amphibian?
- Study : knowledge:: work:?
- Job promotion confirmation interview correct order to form meaningful
- Reasoning – 3,5,10,20,37
- Sequence: ba_d_eb_c_de_acbde
- find similar one option r like(64,39,25) (81,27,9)
SSC CGL Exam Questions: Quantitative Aptitude
- In triangle ABC, AD divides angle A into 2 halves and AD is perpendicular to BC. Length of AB, BC, AC was given. It was told to find the length of BD.
- If Tan2x-sex+3=0 , find Tanx+secx?
- If x=2-p, find the value of x^2+2xp+8
- Ram buys a product at 20 % discount then marks the CP at 25 % above the price on which he purchased then gave a discount of 20% on the marked price, Then Find the profit of Ram?
- A 10 digit number was given like 86x676y7z is divisible by 88 then find x+z=?
- Simplify 1/ (secx-tanx) -cosx ?
- If on a principal was given on the rate of compound interest it fetches the amount of 27900 after 3yr and amount of 18600 after 2 years, then find Principal?
- The ratio of Present age was given and the ratio of age 8 years ago was also given, then find the ratio of ages 8 years after?
- If cotx=√7, find the value of cosec square x + tan square x,
- In a circle of radius 10 cm, two equal chords PQ and PR of length 12cm find length of QR?
- One person decided to finish work in 12 days so he gave work to some people but 6 people are absent and the work finished in 20 days despite of 12 days.
- A sum of money becomes 18300 in 3 years and 27600 in 6 years find the principal?
- ABC is a triangle such that AD bisect angle BAC and point D lies on BC. If the length of AB=c, BC=a, AC=b then find the length of BD?
- The base and height of an isosceles triangle are 10 and 12. Find the same sides of the triangle?
- P=8100 R=8 % , Find compound interest per 5 months
- SSC CGL Admit Card: Download Here
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Check SSC CGL Syllabus for All Tiers
- Previous Year SSC CGL Exam Analysis
- Check Latest Updates Of SSC CGL 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ Marks in Quant Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2018-19
- How to Score 40+ marks in English Section of SSC CGL Tier-1 2018-19